Some questions

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Checkmate

Some questions

Post by Checkmate »

Hi,

I'm a newbie member on Demise shard, even if I play UO since 20 years ago.

I started here few days ago, and I'd like to get some doubts cleared.

1. Is there any forbidden location to place a house?
2. I guess one house per account is allowed: is that correct?
3. If I buy a little house for the moment, can I replace it with another one later? If so, how much time I have to transfer everything from first house to second one? Or, maybe, should I remove my first house before placing another?
4. Is EasyUO (with its scripts) allowed?
5. Does a Server Discord Channel exist?

I'm on Discord with the nick Checkmate61#2827.

Thanks in advance!
MMMartin

Re: Some questions

Post by MMMartin »

1 no [was some bugs place where it block bridge and other place, but already fixed, if you find some other place where is something blicked because house just post picture in bug section]
2 yea [4 ACC MAX each one/4x house]
3 after you place house you need wait 7 day for destroy it [this i m dont sure, you can test it in test server]
4 yea, EasyUO may be used, but only for actions possible and allowed in Razor/UOSteam.
5 yea

more info what is need read
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6
An Elemental likes this.
Gargl Kark

Post by Gargl Kark »

Whammy | Timezone: GMT+2

2020-09-17: SALE | Jewels List
An Elemental

Post by An Elemental »

MMMartin wrote: September 17th, 2020, 1:54 am
3 after you place house you need wait 7 day for destroy it [this i m dont sure, you can test it in test server]
That warning gump of 168 hours/1days/1 week doesn't apply on Demise. You can place another in less than a week. The problem on Demise is you can not have a house when you want to place a new house on the same account. On OSI you can own a house and place another house using the same account. And as soon as you do the first house starts to go into the IDOC cycle
Checkmate

Post by Checkmate »

Thanks for the answers. :)
Gargl Kark likes this.