Mining for Quality Gems

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Vampire337

Mining for Quality Gems

Post by Vampire337 »

Stratics mentions the "Mining for Quality Gems" book should be available for purchase from the blacksmith in Royal City. I went to Ter Mur and I see the "Mining for Quality Stone" and "Find Glass-Quality Sand" books, as well as their crafting counterparts. The blacksmith, however, doesn't seem to off the gems book. Am I looking in the wrong place or is this unavailable on Demise?
Gargl Kark

Re: Mining for Quality Gems

Post by Gargl Kark »

Never seen it too
Whammy | Timezone: GMT+2

2020-09-17: SALE | Jewels List
MMMartin

Post by MMMartin »

it have be in gargoidle city, it is ishleram in second map[here are ridback, exodus dungeon enter vulcano dragons and deset where is city], you can enter with honor port and go in cave, it is very close just go up,after in cave go down and find dezert, in desert is city entrance,

books exist, i learn both them sand and mining blocks xD
An Elemental likes this.
An Elemental

Post by An Elemental »

Vampire337 wrote: September 17th, 2020, 3:19 am Stratics mentions the "Mining for Quality Gems" book should be available for purchase from the blacksmith in Royal City. I went to Ter Mur and I see the "Mining for Quality Stone" and "Find Glass-Quality Sand" books, as well as their crafting counterparts. The blacksmith, however, doesn't seem to off the gems book. Am I looking in the wrong place or is this unavailable on Demise?
MMMartin wrote: September 17th, 2020, 9:01 am it have be in gargoidle city, it is ishleram in second map[here are ridback, exodus dungeon enter vulcano dragons and deset where is city], you can enter with honor port and go in cave, it is very close just go up,after in cave go down and find dezert, in desert is city entrance,

https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... ty#p102830
Vampire337

Post by Vampire337 »

MMMartin wrote: September 17th, 2020, 9:01 am it have be in gargoidle city, it is ishleram in second map[here are ridback, exodus dungeon enter vulcano dragons and deset where is city], you can enter with honor port and go in cave, it is very close just go up,after in cave go down and find dezert, in desert is city entrance,

Yep, I bought the two sand books (mining and crafting) as well as the two stone books (mining and crafting) last night. But there's a fifth book for mining regular gems and jewelry, which Stratics describes on the OSI servers. It is apparently sold by the gargoyle blacksmith, but I didn't find it when I went to Ter Mur (the gargoyle city).
It's been long enough since I've played that I couldn't remember how to get to the gargoyle city, so I had followed those exact directions last night. Bama's "flipbook" was super helpful; I dunno if 'likes' mean anything on this forum but I "liked" all three posts.
fluffhead321

Post by fluffhead321 »

Vampire337 wrote: September 17th, 2020, 1:48 pm

Yep, I bought the two sand books (mining and crafting) as well as the two stone books (mining and crafting) last night. But there's a fifth book for mining regular gems and jewelry, which Stratics describes on the OSI servers. It is apparently sold by the gargoyle blacksmith, but I didn't find it when I went to Ter Mur (the gargoyle city).
It's been long enough since I've played that I couldn't remember how to get to the gargoyle city, so I had followed those exact directions last night. Bama's "flipbook" was super helpful; I dunno if 'likes' mean anything on this forum but I "liked" all three posts.
we dont have ter mur on this server
Vampire337 likes this.
Vampire337

Post by Vampire337 »

fluffhead321 wrote: September 17th, 2020, 4:27 pm we dont have ter mur on this server
Well noted; I meant "Ver Lor Reg", not "Ter Mur".
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Stratics has a lot of really old stuff. There's a possibility that they once existed on OSI, but were patched out. I may go check if it's still on OSI sometime.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."