F*ck Up this guy

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Skrillex

F*ck Up this guy

Post by Skrillex »

Skrillex#5409

The Boy Who Shattered Time
Xionu likes this.
atomic chicken

Re: F*ck Up this guy

Post by atomic chicken »

ZzZ
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

i have a better idea.

make 10 greater dragons spawn whenever a house drops.

think about it ;)
Eos likes this.
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Calvin wrote: October 17th, 2020, 12:17 am i have a better idea.

think about it ;)
Coincidentally that’s UOF’s strat exact it’s Ettins and half the items go on ettins throughout the wold.
Calvin likes this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

atomic chicken wrote: October 17th, 2020, 3:09 am

think about it ;)
Coincidentally that’s UOF’s strat exact it’s Ettins and half the items go on ettins throughout the wold.
Alvin would quit the game
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Arden wrote: October 17th, 2020, 6:57 am
atomic chicken wrote: October 17th, 2020, 3:09 am

think about it ;)
Alvin would quit the game
Osi nowadays drops barrels and you have to crack em open and anyone within the house outline of barrels gets the items split in their pack lol
Excorsion

Post by Excorsion »

Skrillex wrote: October 15th, 2020, 12:23 pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruRw1P5 ... e=youtu.be

@STAFF

sadly the staff will not do anything about it.... releasing pets and luring is none of their concern... just like one day I was in killing the named sprites by pulling them one at a time up north on the map.... and had a guy who was using ninja mirror image to lure more on to me and my greater dragon....I sent in a ticket and got a response that a staff member who i will not name was in the area and watching... they did it five more times... each time i asked them to stop.. and they replied ... no... and guess what the staff did.. not a thing... seen the guy not two hours after i left still playing on the same toon. the thing is.... this shard has cliche's... and if you are not in one of those guilds then you have to follow the rules but if you are in one of those guilds you can do whatever you want when you want. I refuse to play that way... my whole family has gotten to where we don't log in much...because we are tired of the double standards.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Excorsion wrote: October 25th, 2020, 12:44 am

this shard has cliche's...

Cliche
a phrase or opinion that is overused and betrays a lack of original thought.

Clique
a small group of people, with shared interests or other features in common, who spend time together and do not readily allow others to join them.
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Bama wrote: October 25th, 2020, 1:47 am
Excorsion wrote: October 25th, 2020, 12:44 am

this shard has cliche's...

Cliche
a phrase or opinion that is overused and betrays a lack of original thought.

Clique
a small group of people, with shared interests or other features in common, who spend time together and do not readily allow others to join them.
defining words is so cliche
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Jeller, Vampire337 and Bama like this.
Gargl Kark

Post by Gargl Kark »

The Silvertiger wrote: October 25th, 2020, 6:16 am defining words is so cliche
That's what your clique says.
Whammy | Timezone: GMT+2

2020-09-17: SALE | Jewels List
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

The Silvertiger wrote: October 25th, 2020, 6:16 am
defining words is so cliche
We all need to know which “ cliche “ is being favored
Also
Staff is corrupt ...........

...........is so “ clique “
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Excorsion

Post by Excorsion »

Yeah yeah I misspelled a word... still doesn't detract from my statement....because we all misspell words.. it is a common mistake...

The shard is in a better state than is was a year ago yes... but staff still are not doing anything about the blatant cheating going on if you are in one of those favored clique's... ( better bama ?) or are you just sore I am letting the kitty out of the bag? When you can go to a area and see the same guild or guilded toon sitting there for hours and days on end... and even page for it... and get no response for hours or days... you know there is something up... there is a demon room that is farmed constantly... one balron and four deamons spawn in there rather fast.... and farmers will pull the bally to the end of the dungeon and then sit afking the deamons for fast gold income...you have the same guild who does that room doing the named spiders in the twisted wield constantly....and the poison ele's in the kirin passage. see where i'm going with this yet... you can afk gather so long as you are in that clique...

Problem with that is... just like so many free shards.... power corrupts and the staff who let it happen are not good staff.. so yes i'll call it out when i see it... here is the deal... with UO... the main fun of it was you played with a community... but when you have corrupt staff favoring clique's... you chase off the rest of the community til you are left with just that one clique of people to play with... seems like it'd be kinda boring to do that.

and i'd name names... but far as i know and underestand... you are not allowed too...another method of defending the clique if you ask me. Kinda like you are not allowed to name other free shards...I mean seriously...it's like they think only they come up on searches for free shards for ultima online...

as i stated my family plays this shard... but we got tired of folks claiming we were cheating because there was four of us... killing dragons and demons... togather...in fast respawn spots...but we could point out were there was obvious afking going on... and get either no response or the canned we'll look into it but yet they are still there afking... last christmas even i paged a gm about the afker's in the town killing the mobs in the first building.... on day two of the event... on the third day there was four times the amount of afker's and the same ones as well...
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Excorsion wrote: October 27th, 2020, 7:39 pm you have the same guild who does that room doing the named spiders in the twisted wield constantly....
Can confirm that Ghent isn't afk.

We have all paged. Heck, I paged on crazy, when he was doing blood ele's, after I dragged his blood ele off screen. A few hours later, he came back and Larson finally checked him. Same thing when he was afking orc fort in htown. I had him following my allured orc brute all across the town, yet when fethers arrived he was not afk.

We can only hope that they hire active cns's. I mean it's all volunteer work, but you need dedicated volunteers. Just thinking if a soup kitchen's volunteers don't show up for work, then people don't get fed. If Demise's volunteers don't show up for work, then people don't get punished for breaking the rules.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Vampire337 likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Excorsion wrote: October 27th, 2020, 7:39 pm Yeah yeah I misspelled a word... still doesn't detract from my statement....because we all misspell words.. it is a common mistake...

The shard is in a better state than is was a year ago yes... but staff still are not doing anything about the blatant cheating going on if you are in one of those favored clique's... ( better bama ?)

Sew much bet her bee cause now yew make cents. See know spelling miss takes bye me all sew.

Excorsion wrote: October 27th, 2020, 7:39 pm or are you just sore I am letting the kitty out of the bag?
Dude if you have an exhaust problem with your car lower the window a bit the fumes are hurting you.

You are letting the kitty out of the bag? You?
Here buddy, you even posted in the thread. Go ahead and count how many "kitties" I let out of the bag. I even let people know the names
https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... =2&t=22045
Excorsion wrote: October 27th, 2020, 7:39 pm there is a demon room that is farmed constantly... one balron and four deamons spawn in there rather fast.... and farmers will pull the bally to the end of the dungeon and then sit afking the deamons for fast gold income...
I schooled you about this a few months ago.
https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... 63#p142263
The place is called Terort Skitas/Tower of Knowledge.
I also pointed out how to take care of the Balron situation.
Did you? No, you came back to whine about clichés and/or cliques

https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... 92#p142492
https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... 93#p142493
https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... 96#p142496

Nothing has changed
Find the Balron
Kill the Balron
Their use of Enemy of One will get themselves killed.
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈