I'm back after a few years but

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Jeller

I'm back after a few years but

Post by Jeller »

I can't access my old forum account :( Digatalas was mi name but I assume inactive accounts are cleared after some time? If that's the case, oh well. HMU if we talked before and/or you wanna adventure! I don't even remember my old guild names for PvP and PvM, sorry guys. It has been too long but I'm glad to be back :D
The Silvertiger

Re: I'm back after a few years but

Post by The Silvertiger »

Jeller wrote: October 21st, 2020, 1:42 am I can't access my old forum account :( Digatalas was mi name but I assume inactive accounts are cleared after some time? If that's the case, oh well. HMU if we talked before and/or you wanna adventure! I don't even remember my old guild names for PvP and PvM, sorry guys. It has been too long but I'm glad to be back :D
I remember you, sorta. :D There's a giant pvm event going on that you can catch most of the server doing. There's pvp there too.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
alllex

Post by alllex »

Welcome back
pumpkin.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

The Silvertiger wrote: October 21st, 2020, 3:27 am I remember you, sorta. :D There's a giant pvm event going on that you can catch most of the server doing. There's pvp there too.
How d'you do, I
See you've met my
Faithful handyman
He's just a little brought down because
When you knocked
He thought you were the candy man

Jeller wrote: October 21st, 2020, 1:42 am I can't access my old forum account :( Digatalas was mi name but I assume inactive accounts are cleared after some time? If that's the case, oh well. HMU if we talked before and/or you wanna adventure! I don't even remember my old guild names for PvP and PvM, sorry guys. It has been too long but I'm glad to be back :D
Military
Stationed in Texas at one time (?)
Not totally sure but might be from South AL
Father (daughter)
First time around was in E
Second time was with an off shoot of ITP
Had a problem with a Euro player who would post when his guild was doing a spawn

Please leave us any other info so we can update your file
Welcome back and if you need anything and if I have it or them I will surely help you
Last edited by Bama on October 22nd, 2020, 2:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

off shoot was [.]?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

The Silvertiger wrote: October 22nd, 2020, 1:55 am off shoot was [.]?
There was a new one every week
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Jeller

Post by Jeller »

Hey guys! Good to see you're still here. Bama you're mostly right lol Didn't know I had a file.
Bama likes this.