Different Char

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Tigatha

Different Char

Post by Tigatha »

I've played a Tamer/ necro and Tamer/Mage

I'm looking to branch out into something else. What would you recommend a tamer have? I'm possibly thinking Archery? With maybe some chiv?

What kind of loadout ( if you did choose Archer) would you go for?

I'm thinking

120 Taming
120 Lore
120 Vet
!20 Archery
120 chiv
120 Tactics

Help me out peeps! Let me know what load out you would use. I need something different!
atomic chicken

Re: Different Char

Post by atomic chicken »

Tigatha wrote: October 27th, 2020, 7:52 pm I've played a Tamer/ necro and Tamer/Mage

I'm looking to branch out into something else. What would you recommend a tamer have? I'm possibly thinking Archery? With maybe some chiv?

I'm thinking

120 Taming
120 Lore
120 Vet
!20 Archery
120 chiv
120 Tactics

Help me out peeps! Let me know what load out you would use. I need something different!
Depends on what your goal is:
Are you spawning?
Are you doing doom?
Are you doing peerless?
Etc.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Tigatha wrote: October 27th, 2020, 7:52 pm I've played a Tamer/ necro and Tamer/Mage

I'm thinking

120 Taming
120 Lore
120 Vet
!20 Archery
120 chiv
120 Tactics

I recommend min maxing it. If you make 0 other changes do this:
70 chiv
50 bush

I also have 50 anatomy worked in mine, by tinkering with tactics, taming, lore, and vet. You don't really need 120 in taming and lore when you're not taming. When you do go to tame you can just put on jewelry. I personally run 106 taming 115 lore then equip jewelry for 115/115 when taming.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Tigatha likes this.
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

The Silvertiger wrote: October 27th, 2020, 10:58 pm

I'm thinking

120 Taming
120 Lore
120 Vet
!20 Archery
120 chiv
120 Tactics

I recommend min maxing it. If you make 0 other changes do this:
70 chiv
50 bush

I also have 50 anatomy worked in mine, by tinkering with tactics, taming, lore, and vet. You don't really need 120 in taming and lore when you're not taming. When you do go to tame you can just put on jewelry. I personally run 106 taming 115 lore then equip jewelry for 115/115 when taming.
50 bush is bad for honor, you only get 50 luck and 5 di per hit until you get perfection, but with 100 you get 100 luck and 10 di per successive hit
Tigatha likes this.
The Silvertiger

atomic chicken wrote: October 28th, 2020, 12:05 am
50 bush is bad for honor, you only get 50 luck and 5 di per hit until you get perfection, but with 100 you get 100 luck and 10 di per successive hit
It's just an easy addition. If you aren't hitting something at least 8 times neither skill level is worth it. In that case 50 anatomy 70 chiv would be better than 120 chiv.

As far as, 100 bush vs 50 anat 50 bush, I prefer 50/50. Yes it takes more hits, but you get 25% flat from anat.
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Tigatha

Post by Tigatha »

Well, if I'm honest my current taming is only at 108 and I put on jewels to higher it a bit ( I bloody HATE taming) lol

I'm looking to do doom with her but possibly spawns too.

So I'm looking at upping Anatomy?

what's the benefits of having bush and chiv?
The Silvertiger

bush gives you the ability to gain perfection when you honor an opponent which give bonus dmg and luck.
Selling List & Vendor

atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

The Silvertiger wrote: October 28th, 2020, 12:38 am
atomic chicken wrote: October 28th, 2020, 12:05 am
It's just an easy addition. If you aren't hitting something at least 8 times neither skill level is worth it. In that case 50 anatomy 70 chiv would be better than 120 chiv.

As far as, 100 bush vs 50 anat 50 bush, I prefer 50/50. Yes it takes more hits, but you get 25% flat from anat.
I prefer the 100 bush bc the luck bonus is easier, and with 50 you won’t get a 20 shot Combo as much as a 10. Just my preference.