Why do I hate Demise?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Ajani

Re: Why do I hate Demise?

Post by Ajani »

Eos wrote:
royal kapero2 wrote:I wish EOS had come to my home and uninstall my UO.
Maybe I will...
Eos will you make a donation store?
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Facko

Post by Facko »

Leave. You won't be missed you racist little twat.
ultio mea est
Brad

Post by Brad »

Opywang wrote:
Eos wrote:
Maybe I will...
We lack unprofessional staff here, and the staff here aren't professional there just ass kisser.
As a subject of the Queen, I can tell you that you're one more double-negative away from a slap.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Brad wrote:
Opywang wrote:
Eos wrote: Maybe I will...
We lack unprofessional staff here, and the staff here aren't professional there just ass kisser.
As a subject of the Queen, I can tell you that you're one more double-negative away from a slap.
Aint nobody got time for that!
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Mors

Post by Mors »

Opywang wrote:
Eos wrote:
Maybe I will...
He'll do it! He'll uninstall everybody UO! This is why Demise blow it's him EOS! He's the problem!

Eos please ban opywang
Strictly for looks
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Opywang wrote:
Eos wrote:
Maybe I will...
He'll do it! He'll uninstall everybody UO! This is why Demise blow it's him EOS! He's the problem!

SHUT UP NO ONE LIKES YOU
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Opywang wrote:He just may he does a good job responding players like checking for errors, but he does a lousy job at fixing errors on the game.

If he would stop kissing ass our game would be legit.
Are you sure you are talking about the right Admin Opy?
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
ortiz likes this.
kobra

Post by kobra »

If you don't like demise you can always stop playing here
Mors

Post by Mors »

Opywang wrote:Two type of people here one is the kind that doesn't mind it's not OSI, and one that mind it. I'm the one that mind them. Now which one are you?
nuttty.png
nuttty.png (310.91 KiB) Viewed 4201 times
Strictly for looks
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

I didn't read the whole thing,

But Kapero, all I want you to know, is that I love you :)
Frasier

Post by Frasier »

Ajani likes this.
Mister Pink

Post by Mister Pink »

Go outside?
Ajani likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Log in and do this like I do and then log off cuz they don't enjoy even number fights
https://youtu.be/FS17QVF6P2k
Mister Pink likes this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

There is life without justice on Demise. We deserve a noble life full of progress. The most important goal for society is a maximum productivity. I am saying Demise would bring millions of new players to spawn but the new era must start. We are stuck in the economic turmoil, where the lead role is AFK farming by MB and his goons. And no one respects labor of players, whose human rights have been cut, and they really contributed by their sweat from their brows to make coons to collect the goods that helped them and helped the other people. After the few spawns, they got a bitter lesson, they will never do it again, they struggled for keeping the candles up and suffered from raids a lot. I am not here to deceive you, is not mysterious for you my dear friend that certain people feel hatred for my opinion? Their goal is to prevent people from becoming rich but they are the minority! We would be majority but look how many people had left because of the insanely hard spawns and the laugh, the oppressor are still laughing today! We can handle them but I ask you corrupt parties, make the path easier and we will turn 300 people population in 3000 population, then 3000 into 30000 population. Find the courage in yourselves and admit the spawning is not accidentally broken by the enemies of humanity!
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Kapero. Demise cant handle 3000 it will collapse. Server already acts like a 75 year old piece of shit with dementia. Lagg spikes are long as fuck and frequent.
I've had time to take a shit and smoke during lagg spikes.