Monster Title Display

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
fluffhead321

Monster Title Display

Post by fluffhead321 »

Hey Guys, was curious how long, or what factors are involved in your monster title display...I've had the undead on for forever, but havent done an undead spawn in like 6-7 months. Is there a way to manually change it? Will it automatically change when my spawn count of another type surpasses it, or am I stuck here?
Calvin

Re: Monster Title Display

Post by Calvin »

im not sure but i think it shows the highest level one that you've done... :S

mine shows low level harrower all the time i think and i've only done it like once or twice.
but reeally not sure at all.
fluffhead321

Post by fluffhead321 »

Calvin wrote: November 13th, 2020, 1:49 pm im not sure but i think it shows the highest level one that you've done... :S
No, unless I am misunderstanding what you're saying, as I've done well over 100 spawns since my last undead (which is my title currently)
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

harrower one?

dont know then, thought maybe undead was just the toughest of the ones you do
fluffhead321

Post by fluffhead321 »

nah man I do bedlam several times a day alone
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

"Apr 8, 2010

So, since champion spawns were introduced, there have been two types of champ spawn titles. One related to the spawn (i.e. Eradicator of the Vermin Hoard) and if you kill the harrower and multiple champs, you get special harrower related titles (i.e. purifier of evil, annihilator of evil, etc.).

Ever since I can remember, there have been 10 different champ spawn titles, with Nullifier of Evil being top (9th was Purifier, which I always thought was cooler). When SA was introduced, with 2 new champs, I was wondering if there would be new titles. Well, I'm happy to report that there are.

A few weeks ago, I finally did the Bedlam Spawn with my main char and received the title of "Stalker of Evil", which I believe would be the Level 11 title. Cool to get a new title but I'm not sure I like being known as a stalker... And now, I have received the title of "Forsaker of Evil", which would be the Level 12 title. As far as I know, there are 12 champions + the harrower, so I guess that's it for now. I can try to add a picture if anyone is interested (a little guidance would be helpful). For me, this is better than a drop!"

https://community.stratics.com/threads/ ... il.190172/

"The Hero Titles:

The hero titles are awarded for killing the monsters that spawns in the Champion spawns. The first two tiers of titles are attainable by simply killing the normal monsters, but the third tier can only be attained if you are eligible for it. You become eligible for the third tier by killing the Champion.

If you have killed enough monsters in two different groups you are eligible for two titles but only the title for which you have scored the highest amount of points will show up. Killing other groups will not lower your current title.

Titles decay at a constant speed even if you are not logged in. Killing harder creatures will let you keep your title longer. I'm not going to give you specific numbers but as an example: Say the titles decay at a rate of 10 points per day. A rat is worth 1 point and a ratman mage is worth 4 points. So, you could kill 10 rats to keep your title for another day, or 3 ratman mages would let you have it for a little longer... (12 points) It is a little more intricate than that because there are maximum values you can get to for killing certain things. For instance you cannot get enough points to get to the third tier by killing the lowest creatures (like rats for example.) This is so you actually have to *work* a bit to get higher tiers instead of just killing tons of low end stuff.

Each of the six monster groups have their own set of titles.
Champion Titles
Monster Group First Tier Second Tier Third Tier
Abyss: Foe of the Abyss Assassin of the Abyss Conqueror of the Abyss
Arachnid: Bane of the Arachnid Killer of the Arachnid Vanquisher of the Arachnid
Cold Blood: Blight of the Cold Blood Slayer of the Cold Blood Destroyer of the Cold Blood
Forest Lord: Enemy of the Forest Lord Curse of the Forest Lord Slaughterer of the Forest Lord
Vermin Horde: Adversary of the Vermin Horde Subjugator of the Vermin Horde Eradicator of the Vermin Horde
Unholy Terror: Scourge of the Unholy Terror Punisher of the Unholy Terror Nemesis of the Unholy Terror
Sleeping Dragon: Rival of the Sleeping Dragon Challenger of the Sleeping Dragon Antagonist of the Sleeping Dragon

Killing the Harrower will result in a different set of titles, which work in a different way. The title shows how many of the different "normal" champions you have killed, the first tier is for only killing the Harrower and the seventh tier is for killing the Harrower and all the other champions.
Super Champion Titles
First Tier Second Tier Third Tier Fourth Tier Fifth Tier Sixth Tier Seventh Tier
Spite of Evil Opponent of Evil Hunter of Evil Venom of Evil Executioner of Evil Annihilator of Evil Champion of Evil"

https://uo2.stratics.com/essays-and-gui ... on-spawns/
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

possible we just dont have the 2 SA champ spawn ones added..
possible the bedlam one is wired up to the undead title..

shouldn't you have the harrower one though if it supersedes the others?
fluffhead321

Post by fluffhead321 »

I've seen the bedlam one on people before, it's unique. What Im wondering is if there is no decay here. When I first started playing here I used to just do Deceit quite a bit, then t2a a lot and those are usually left as undead so I'd have to do one. I then basically stopped playing for a year, then have really done nothing but Bedlam since, with a few Rikktors and arachnid.

So if we don't have a decay (which I can't imagine we do at this point) I must've racked up a lot more undeads then I thought.
Calvin likes this.
fluffhead321

Post by fluffhead321 »

just as an update, finally changed just now to the bedlam spawn
Calvin likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

pure co-incidence im sure ;)