Script Library??

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Jeller

Script Library??

Post by Jeller »

I want to begin collecting BOD's and learn the system but I have forgotten how I used to do that. It's been quite a few years, so I was wondering if anyone has posted a collection of scripts they use to recall around collecting and filling them. I'm currently reading as much as I can all over different forums to understand the differences between the BOD's and their rewards because I can't tell crap BOD's from valuable ones atm. If anyone has advice, tips, pointers, whatever you know that would be great as well. I'm a noob again and would really appreciate some extra knowledge. Avoiding the dumb mistakes that waste time would be great :D

Hopefully I posted this in the right place.

Thank y'all!
The Silvertiger

Re: Script Library??

Post by The Silvertiger »

Best bod rewards diagram ever. http://tor.bplaced.net/bods-srw.htm

As far as collecting them, you can only do so every one to six hours depending on your skill level. Most people just log their characters out above the two shops in Luna for collecting .1 skill elf bods.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Jeller and Vampire337 like this.
Vampire337

Re: Script Library??

Post by Vampire337 »

Here's my tip: I made a script to help "tell crap BOD's from valuable ones":
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=31615

It's basically a macro to automate comparing to the list Silvertiger linked to. Might save some time. Let me know if you find any bugs.