Looking for a guild

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Jeller

Looking for a guild

Post by Jeller »

I'm hoping to find a guild that has an active community and isn't totally about pvp. I'm a returning player (Digatalas previously) and need some time to build up my toons so they're decently able to pvp and would like to participate in spawns to help me get there. Running around solo is boring and hardly worth the time spent atm. Crafting and all of that is a solo endeavor but I need some teamwork to work out the rust at pvping and spawning. My connection isn't great atm as I ping 200-300ms on avg. I'll be back on a great connection next summer most likely. This is due to me staying in a cabin out pretty far from the nearest town and I'm using a broadband connection atm. I'm on most days in the background and active after I finish whatever work im up to that day, so hmu and I'll respond asap.
Bug

Re: Looking for a guild

Post by Bug »

Log cabin out in the middle of nowhere yet you have broadband still? Man you got the good life!
Attachments
cabin.jpg
cabin.jpg (95.2 KiB) Viewed 2289 times
Jeller

Post by Jeller »

I'm juuuuust within reach of a tower with a signal booster lol Not ideal but it's working
Jeller

Post by Jeller »

bump.