How to play on Mac

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Stealth

How to play on Mac

Post by Stealth »

Hello everyone, long time player but have not played since probably 2010 since life has happened.

I was wondering if anyone knows of a way to download, install, and play with Razor and UO on a Mac without installing bootcamp.

I would greatly appreciate any help. Thank you, and look forward to playing with everyone again.
Stealth

How to play on Mac

Post by Stealth »

Hello everyone. Long time player here on Demise, but haven't played since about 2010 since life happened.

I was hoping someone would know how to play on a Mac with using Razor without installing bootcamp.

If anyone knows how, I would certainly appreciate any help. Thank you, and hope to play with everyone again soon.
Arthrutus

Re: How to play on Mac

Post by Arthrutus »

I used codeweavers crossover a while back. You will have to pay, but it'll enable you to run any windows applications on mac. There are also free versions of other programs that do the same thing, but I cannot remember any off the top of my head.
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

I think you need to watch this video.

Bama likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Made In Quebec wrote: December 10th, 2020, 7:36 pm I think you need to watch this video.

BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nobody plays games on Apple ..... nobody
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
flex

Post by flex »

I used wine for years on my MacBook for UO, but switched to bootcamp some weeks ago.
cwhitt75

Post by cwhitt75 »

Can some1 please direct me on how to speak with a gm or a administartor?? Ive been trying to start playing since last night, and i cannot get them to send me a password and im unable to log into the game to start my adventure...plz anyone help me??
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

cwhitt75 wrote: December 11th, 2020, 1:33 am Can some1 please direct me on how to speak with a gm or a administartor?? Ive been trying to start playing since last night, and i cannot get them to send me a password and im unable to log into the game to start my adventure...plz anyone help me??
Just log in
Create your own password
If you are going to register your account that will happen after you log in
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

yeah the accounts auto generate up to your 4th. so whatever you put in as username and password will be created, but only up to 4th account for your ip

"I used wine for years on my MacBook for UO"
i'd drink too if i had to play uo on a macbook ;)
Vampire337 and Bama like this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Calvin wrote: December 12th, 2020, 2:03 pm

"I used wine for years on my MacBook for UO"
i'd drink too if i had to play uo on a macbook ;)
........now that’s funny
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈