Accounts management

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Jeller

Accounts management

Post by Jeller »

I finally got my passwords for my old accounts from a few years ago and recovered them. They're not my originals unfortunately :( but some I created later when I was deployed. Now I have 7 accounts and need to have a few of them deleted to stay within the accounts limit for Demise. I paged in-game but I was wondering if that's the best route to get a GM to clear the few out, or should I handle it another way? There doesn't seem to be a GM online atm so I thought I would ask here.
Calvin likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Re: Accounts management

Post by Bama »

PM Eos Selene or Larson here or on Discord. Discord might be a better choice.
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Jeller likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

best to get in touch with them and sort it out.

if it deletes 3 of the accounts automatically, you might not be able to choose which.
Jeller likes this.
Vampire337

Post by Vampire337 »

I PMed Selene & Larson through the forums with a similar account related issue (I have my original account and two new ones, figured out two old ones exist but I lacked the passwords and the desire to get busted for 5 accounts). Selene responded a week or more later. I took a couple days to return and reply, and it was another week before Selene told me the passwords were changed.

TLDR: I had a good response from PMing Selene, and that was weeks of turnaround time. I think as long as you've got a PM in the queue, they're not too strict on banning you for having multiple accounts tied to your IP, provided you're not actively using the extras.
Jeller likes this.
Jeller

Re: Accounts management *Completed

Post by Jeller »

I sent a PM to EoS, Selene & Larson. Glad to hear the wait time is normal. I've tried using hte help request in-game a few times with no luck, so I think I'm just going to wait for a response on the PM.

Thanks Selene for your time handling this :)