New Year PvP List (out of control)

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
royal kapero2

New Year PvP List (out of control)

Post by royal kapero2 »

People gain advantage with using software that do not agree with servers conditions. They can read journal and heal the closest friend and so on.

Please, I know many people are using classicUO, modified clients, orion, stealthuo and easyuo. Even GM John used assist UO (steamUO) when it was forbidden, maybe he put his two cents in bringing it.

Please, allow only razor, that you released.

Why the rules say about limiting yourself to 2 softwares and nothing is done when someone posts a screenshot/video with it? =]

Why uosteam is allowed if the actions that are done allow to be a robot and throw targetrelative walls/teleports/bolas/relog, I don't think so that easy uo was ever allowed before, only to compete with UOSteam now?

Its a disadvantage for new players that want to play, they dont understand how it is done~~ Thanks
royal kapero2

Re: New Year PvP List (out of control)

Post by royal kapero2 »

The features that are not available in razor, that are available in UOsteam and easyuo should be blocked.

You cannot throw back potions at enemy because there is no macro that would search objects on ground. For example:
if @findtype 0xf0d 0 'ground' 'any' 4

findtype (graphic) [color] [source] [amount] [range or search level]

You cannot teleport to enemy's desnitation or wall him, just because you put

if @inrange 'last' 11
targettilerelative 'last' -1

Playing with robotic accuracy is boring and not challanging, unfair to people that do not want to cheat and want to enjoy PvP. Since ClassicUO ignores Demisian features, should be detectable and perma ban all. =.=
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

I know people can teleport to you according to your location with one macro
Or throw a wall of stone one tile before you, while you are running to block you.
Why this feature is not available in the only legit software RAZOR.
Should ClassicUO/UOsteam features have a certain error when using these types of macros, so its a better to use a hand than playing a macro targetrelative, for exampe the macros can target random tiles from desirable range.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

you could make this the standard, but you'd have to give it to everyone
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

i suppose to be fair though.. you have to write your own aimbot with uo, so the game is kinda who can write the best bot really.

at least there's that.

but trying to compete without the software... it's a bit beyond hard mode tbh.

tbh that is a big part of why i dont pvp on uo, cos i dont like losing for lame reasons, and i dont like having to get a ton of extra shit to stand a chance.

setting stuff up in the options, defining your hotkeys, making some macro hotkeys, getting all the useful items; that's one thing.
but getting extra software and modding the client is kinda a step too far for me.

i suppose to be fair it's no less than what people did to gain the competitive edge in games like CS, so maybe it's just the case with high end pvp. but either way i cba with it, barrier for entry is too high for how many shits i give.

what ya could do actually, is take away from the accuracy of the pvp.. so it doesn't matter as much. like what would happen if you put in a crit chance?

i dunno... i think the accuracy is why people like it in the first place. are you just complaining cos now everyone is using what you were using before? :P
and they're getting better at it?
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

lets try the old CS line then.

"if you're gonna play this seriously and competitively, you're making the game into a sport - so how about some sportsmanship?"
Will-twins

Post by Will-twins »

when I read what you said I have the impression of listening to my grandfather talking about something in his time ... kaperos you should start to understand that steam is an evolution of razor and not a hack ...
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

sorry i couldn't resist :P
atomic chicken

Post by atomic chicken »

Will-twins wrote: January 8th, 2021, 10:57 pm when I read what you said I have the impression of listening to my grandfather talking about something in his time ... kaperos you should start to understand that steam is an evolution of razor and not a hack ...
Steam just let's shitty players like you automate portions of pvp and claim you're good. Too bad you're shit even with that automation LOL.
Will-twins

Post by Will-twins »

On my pvper there nothing automate sir everything have an hotkey.i can pvp with uo option. Automate is made for boring stuff like pvm/resource/bods
Will-twins

Post by Will-twins »

Will-twins wrote: January 10th, 2021, 3:23 pm On my pvper there nothing automate sir everything have an hotkey.i can pvp with uo option. Automate is made for boring stuff like pvm/resource/bods
And btw im not a shity players wacht ur language kids this offensive.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

can you fix factions - 5 minutes skill loss timer and NO points requirement for riding on war horses?

or revert the pet change , i cant make a proper template on melee, forcing me to play with ninja!?! @Eos @Marshall @Selene @Astraeus