Delete account

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Ooladiana

Delete account

Post by Ooladiana »

Hi there. I'm back after years and find that my accounts are still active, that's a joy. One of them is ok, but for the secondary one i was trying to login and as i coudn't. i created a new one linked to the same email. The retrieving system tells me now that I have two accounts linked to the same email and I would like to delete the newest one. Moreover, the system doesn't send me the password recovery for the oldest one. Any help? I tryed to pm admins but I can't because I just registered in the forums... :roll:

Thanks and hi again !
Gargl Kark

Re: Delete account

Post by Gargl Kark »

Hey,
I had a similar problem, it was resolved by Selene, but it takes several days for her to respond - be patient :D
Whammy | Timezone: GMT+2

2020-09-17: SALE | Jewels List
Ooladiana likes this.
Ooladiana

Post by Ooladiana »

Hi, thanks :) I managed to recover the password of my secondary acc, and Selenev has contated me too, so there we go again ^^ see you ingame!
Gargl Kark likes this.
lider

Post by lider »

How lucky you've been, I've been waiting for almost a month and they still haven't given me an answer to recover my old account :(
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

... in mother russia, Selenev contact you! maybe..
Ooladiana likes this.
Ooladiana

Post by Ooladiana »

JAjajajaja, oh my god i'm going to banish the V from my keyboard or cut my hands or something... and then look for SeleneV in mother Russia... 😂
Calvin likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

should be a busy event coming up, so they will probably be around soon :)
Ooladiana likes this.