I want to go home

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
ufoblade

I want to go home

Post by ufoblade »

Hello, dear GM. And the administrators. Because my English is not very good, I use translation software to write this complaint, sorry. I came to our d station for about 7 years. Never had more than one account. Because my daughter was born more than a year ago. During this period, there was no account. The collapse of the house in December was reminded by a friend. It was last refreshed. Now it's a holiday and the family is stable. I want to keep playing,

I found that all accounts have been cleared. I don't know why. A friend said that it might be because of the suspicion of multiple accounts, so he sent you a message to appeal. Thank you. Please have a look. I also want to go back to station D and join our friends.

The above words are my appeal two years ago, and now my daughter is almost three years old. My friends are still at station D. I want to come back and get my account back. I don't know. Is that ok?
Come here more than ten years ago, it's already life, no longer a game