Please show me my account

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
ufoblade

Please show me my account

Post by ufoblade »

I only have these four accounts. The house in the game collapsed two years ago when it was named. I just want to come back.
kftao ufoblade tianyuan yuanyuan
Come here more than ten years ago, it's already life, no longer a game
flex

Re: Please show me my account

Post by flex »

Just try the "Game Account Management" in the top right corner. There you have an option to retrieve your lost accounts. But I think that only works if you registered your accounts ^^
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

edit your post so they are not public... send them to Selene instead and she might be able to help you.

im not sure how it works tbh, but i am guessing unregistered accounts are still not actually deleted, just deactivated.

they should also have logs to say you connected to all from the same ip. also welcome back dude :)
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

ufoblade wrote: April 10th, 2021, 12:33 am I only have these four accounts. The house in the game collapsed two years ago when it was named. I just want to come back.
kftao ufoblade tianyuan yuanyuan

account-management.php
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
blfoord

Post by blfoord »

Morning people, I am also returning after a very long time... I can't recover accounts via email, so how does one contact Selene?
ufoblade

Post by ufoblade »

There was a time when the network speed was particularly bad, and everyone was using agents. I don't know if that's the reason. At that critical time, my daughter was just born. I haven't played it.
Come here more than ten years ago, it's already life, no longer a game
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

ufoblade wrote: April 11th, 2021, 2:16 pm There was a time when the network speed was particularly bad, and everyone was using agents. I don't know if that's the reason. At that critical time, my daughter was just born. I haven't played it.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=30410
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈