Hows the server

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
lordwolfx

Hows the server

Post by lordwolfx »

Havent played in about 15 years, just wondering the current state of the server. Back when i played, it was limited ML, how is it now?-
Excorsion

Re: Hows the server

Post by Excorsion »

My take is jaded I would say.... but...from a retired sonoma pvper.... this shard is very stable mostly mondain enabled.. with a few added extra's.... when i log on i see the message that there is about 500 player online on average.. some of those are scripters in hw tho.. but I do see activity alot...most of the players I run into are polite and respectful but with any game you do have the bad apples who are entitled and selfish. as for the pvp... I can't say much except that while stealthing around in fel to see where the action is and what is happening...it is most just script pvp it seems.. to me it's not pvp so i don't partake in it. macro i find ok but if you need a script to use pots and pedals and what not then you are not really pvping.. you are in essence watching a action movie. taking the guess work out when to chug and when not too ruins it for me.