Mage / Necro / Spellweave / Tamer - need advice.

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Girion

Mage / Necro / Spellweave / Tamer - need advice.

Post by Girion »

Hi Colleagues,

I've just started playing on Demise, and I always wanted to try build for mage /necro / spellweaving.
I'm right now:

Magery 100
Eval 100
Meditation 100
Focus 100
Necromancy 100
Spirit Speak 100
Spellweaving 45

I have LRC set given by my friend including fc 2 fcr 6.

Could you guys tell me what I should focus on now? Like what dungeons i should farm, or any activities I could do to get some gold or items, eventually how can I modify my build to be more efficient. So far I have figured out that in Wraith Form i can spam aoe Wither or Thounderstorm with mobs arround me, however i still feel week, and when i cast protection on me my FC go to 0.

My nick in game is: Girjon
Last edited by Girion on December 19th, 2016, 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zulu2401

Re: Mage / Necro / Spellweave - need advice.

Post by zulu2401 »

If you want less disruption then drop focus and add 105 anatomy. Raise magery to 115
Also I would drop meditation and add resist spells. When you get mana vamped you're gonna drop like a fat kid on a see-saw.
115 mage
115 eval
100-115 resist
100 necro- minimum needed for 100% wither cast
115- spirit speak
105 anatomy
100 weaving

This you can easily attain. Your skill cap is around 730. Get a scrappers with some skill on it.
Mister Pink and Cunnana like this.
Cunnana

Post by Cunnana »

U can put a lot of mr on your set to fast regenerate mana, also at wraith form you can leech mana making most damage.....

Take a set of slayers spellbooks to
Girion

Post by Girion »

Oh thank you for replies.
My target is to get cash for PS for all these skills, just wonder where can I start doing that money :) Despise is good?
Girion

Post by Girion »

How would it be if I rather go for tamer / necro build , what would you recommend?
kobra

Post by kobra »

110 at
110 al
120 magery
120 eval / wrestling
120 ss
100 nec
100 sw

bloodwood, scrappers +12 skill, midnight bracers, cristaline ring.
Hugsforpeace likes this.
Hugsforpeace

Post by Hugsforpeace »

Your best bet is getting a Bushido archer made and hit up Doom.

Cheap to make and with a little luck and some time you can pull some stuff out of there worth 10-60kk.

Or even go farm Blood Elementals, dragons, ect.
Hugsforpeace, The Skunt, Doom Boss, WhoreForHire

I'm a creepy weeaboo
Mister Pink

Post by Mister Pink »

Hugsforpeace wrote:Your best bet is getting a Bushido archer made and hit up Doom.

Cheap to make and with a little luck and some time you can pull some stuff out of there worth 10-60kk.

Nothing can burn out a player faster or make him quit sooner than depending on doom to make you rich. I'd recommend doing peerless before I would doom.

AFK farm is where it's at. Doing spawns for gold isn't the best route these days. Honestly got to join a huge spawn guild to do spawns these days. Unless you keep odd hours or are extremely lucky, fast.

100 necro
100 sw
115 ss
115 mage
115 eval
100 resist
Rest in anatomy

Granted this changes depending on the gear you have or what you are wanting to invest in the character. Additionally if you aren't concerned about raid defense or just want a high sdi spawner. These two things change the template, equipment imo.
Hugsforpeace likes this.
Hugsforpeace

Post by Hugsforpeace »

Mister Pink wrote:
Hugsforpeace wrote:Your best bet is getting a Bushido archer made and hit up Doom.

Nothing can burn out a player faster or make him quit sooner than depending on doom to make you rich. I'd recommend doing peerless before I would doom.

AFK farm is where it's at. Doing spawns for gold isn't the best route these days. Honestly got to join a huge spawn guild to do spawns these days. Unless you keep odd hours or are extremely lucky, fast.

100 necro
100 sw
115 ss
115 mage
115 eval
100 resist
Rest in anatomy

Granted this changes depending on the gear you have or what you are wanting to invest in the character. Additionally if you aren't concerned about raid defense or just want a high sdi spawner. These two things change the template, equipment imo.
Also works, I got lucky and pulled an Orny and arcane shield my first few hours down there which opened up a lot of opportunities.

I'm a creepy weeaboo
Ajani likes this.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Girion wrote:Oh thank you for replies.
My target is to get cash for PS for all these skills, just wonder where can I start doing that money :) Despise is good?
Meet Cinderella in Luna whenever you are online
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Hugsforpeace likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Hugsforpeace wrote:
Mister Pink wrote:

100 necro
100 sw
115 ss
115 mage
115 eval
100 resist
Rest in anatomy

Also works, I got lucky and pulled an Orny and arcane shield my first few hours down there which opened up a lot of opportunities.
Well then you should play the lottery and dance in a rain storm with a fuckin lightning rod cuz you lucky cocksucker.
Hugsforpeace

Post by Hugsforpeace »

Ok... I was just saying there you can pull 3-4 items there a day with enough time investment and some of those will pay off more than others.

Or you can just HW quest afk too and that will pay off too.. Whatever you are into.

I'm a creepy weeaboo
Girion

Post by Girion »

kobra wrote:110 at
110 al
120 magery
120 eval / wrestling
120 ss
100 nec
100 sw

bloodwood, scrappers +12 skill, midnight bracers, cristaline ring.
Thats 780 skill cap. I have 710 / as said I'm new player.
And these items, I managed to get cash for bloodwood talisman, and got scrapper 1fc/1fcr/10lmc/25SDI.

So far I went for :
110 AL
110 AT
100 Magery
110 SS
100 Nec
100 eval
80 Veterinary

And everytime I'm asking someone to tame a cu cidhe for me, it dies when I'm unlucky to encounter 2 paragons at once. Now One is slowly bonding itself till next sunday. Probably I have to learn how to tame one myself. Its realy hard with simple EQ I got.

I got LRC 100 / LMC 10 / SDI 25 and brac/ring 2fc /6 fcr. Thats it.

Could you guys advise me further on what spells i should use first to dmg Cu cidhe and how to tame it?
gonthrax

Re: Mage / Necro / Spellweave / Tamer - need advice.

Post by gonthrax »

No need to damage Cu before taming. Set up a tame last macro, cast a ton of paralyze fields so it can't move around freely and tame away. Just stay 1 tile away from it at all times so it won't bite you when the para breaks.
Hugsforpeace likes this.
Hugsforpeace

Re: Mage / Necro / Spellweave / Tamer - need advice.

Post by Hugsforpeace »

gonthrax wrote:No need to damage Cu before taming. Set up a tame last macro, cast a ton of paralyze fields so it can't move around freely and tame away. Just stay 1 tile away from it at all times so it won't bite you when the para breaks.
Looks like we have an expert over here.

I'm a creepy weeaboo