Merry Christmas

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
medamaude

Re: Merry Christmas

Post by medamaude »

Merry Christmas everybody!
Kemo

Post by Kemo »

Madmarz wrote:Last time i checked christmas has nothing to do with how much money you spend... Buy a card or nothing, if they don't like it, probably a piece of shit. Or like Kemo said, don't be poor hahaha although zulu i think is referring to Christmas being a consumer holiday now rather than whats its suppose to be, malls packed with sheep buying shit. Anyway who the fuck cares, Merry Christmas everybody!!!!
What holiday isnt a "consumer holiday" these days? For fuck sake, Black Friday now starts on Wednesday night and runs through Saturday mid day. Valentines day has always been a "Hallmark Holiday." Let the retards that spend outside of their ability to live, live their lives in debt and ruin; doesn't alter my holiday or bank account. No hostility towards you Madmarz, just piggy backing off what you said :beathorse: .
Ajani and Madmarz like this.
Madmarz

Post by Madmarz »

Kemo wrote:
Madmarz wrote:Last time i checked christmas has nothing to do with how much money you spend... Buy a card or nothing, if they don't like it, probably a piece of shit. Or like Kemo said, don't be poor hahaha although zulu i think is referring to Christmas being a consumer holiday now rather than whats its suppose to be, malls packed with sheep buying shit. Anyway who the fuck cares, Merry Christmas everybody!!!!
What holiday isnt a "consumer holiday" these days? For fuck sake, Black Friday now starts on Wednesday night and runs through Saturday mid day. Valentines day has always been a "Hallmark Holiday." Let the retards that spend outside of their ability to live, live their lives in debt and ruin; doesn't alter my holiday or bank account. No hostility towards you Madmarz, just piggy backing off what you said :beathorse: .
Didn't take it that way at all. I totally agree. Constantly watch people trying to live outside their means and then bitch about it. It is sad the consumer plague thats been getting worse and worse. People trampling each other for shit they don't even need so they can brag about it. I always loved the monologue from "Fight Club" the major message is on point. But as you stated :beathorse: Merry Christmas to you and stay frosty!!!
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Fuck Christmas
Dylan

Post by Dylan »

Cheers m8
My characters: PurplespaceDrink, Kuye, Splashpot, a unicorn