BOD Book Suggestion

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
xG00BERx

BOD Book Suggestion

Post by xG00BERx »

My suggestion is simple, id like to suggest making it possible to move BODs into a locked down/secured BOD Book and also be able to open the gump and pull BODs from the locked down or secured books.

This is simply a suggestion id like to hear feedback from both players and specifically from staff as to whether they like it or not or whatever...

This definitely would make my filling BODs and sorting them easier rather than releasing and locking down bod books like crazy.

Right now I use Bags to place small bods into to fill a big one but wouldnt it in essence also create less items in game if we coukd put them in books? Just questions..

Thanks everyone. :D
medamaude likes this.
Madmarz

Re: BOD Book Suggestion

Post by Madmarz »

Even as someone relatively new to BOD's this would be nice, kind of annoying putting 1000's of BODs into my pack then into a book then into a bag, take out the book to fill more etc... Albeit a small inconvenience its almost unnecessary.
Loler

Post by Loler »

or just make bod books back to 1 item no matter if its 500 bods or 0 :)
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
jaasso, Madmarz and Necrodog like this.
medamaude

Post by medamaude »

It would also reduce the occurrence of tragic lockdown accidents, aka "WTF I was certain I locked this down, where is it?!?"

...not that that's ever happened to me...ahem...
xG00BERx

Post by xG00BERx »

All sound like possibke solutions to me!

Staff have anything to say!?!? ;)