PVP question

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
ortiz

Re: PVP question

Post by ortiz »

Kapero makes very entertaining videos
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

ortiz wrote:Kapero makes very entertaining videos
Thank you, I appreciate your complement.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

You entirely missed the point of malos post. Scroll the fuck back to the top, move your scraggly ass hair out of your eyes and read the very first post. Without someone handing out scripts and babysitting him like we did with you, he cant compete on a mage and he will definitely be better off sporting an archer. You're a fuckin idiot. We stressed Necro mages because the majority of dungeon fights end up as choke point fights. I was once part of a guild who got bored of playing mages because of steam. Using razor we all played archers. Nothing out damages 4-5 archers who can sync shot. I've told you this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Even kapero can vouche for that one. His guild was really strong full of archers and fuckin impossible to get away from. 6-7 archers moving shot was retarded
Madmarz and MaZa like this.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

If he wants to get into PvP, a necromage is 110% the easiest, cheapest and most efficient route, quit trying to spin it around and try and make personal attacks because you're still salty about me leaving.

Literally the only script he would 'need' is a cross-heal script, which has been publically available, everything else can be hot-keyed, now would it help to have specific scripts? Yes, needed however? No.
zulu2401 wrote:fuckin impossible to get away from. 6-7 archers
Except if you overcap DCI, and use parafields, efields, walls and teleports. Archers are easy to nullify and/or escape from if outnumbered and like I said you only ideally want one, maybe two on your team at any given time for the purpose of para/mortal/dismount while all the Mages drop.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

No script needed for archer. You're still stupid. I'm tenfold the mage you are and I couldn't get away from that many archers all sync shotting.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

:stick:
Discord: Maloskies#2094
dev

Post by dev »

well i dont like playing mages, at any game, i have equiped spawner and not using it at all even if i want to spawn xD
im europe so my pings are 150+ so that not good for necromage as well, so i will try with some kind of archer i think, specially that i have few nice bows from what i remember

there is plain archer, bushido abc, sc- weapon using archer, stealth etc - can someone experienced write something about them? best templates or so on... we lost all usefull topic from old forum and someone can make use of this one including myself ;p

why i need to ride cu as an archer?
and why its problem to get it? no more skillballs even from other players?
dev

Post by dev »

if going normal archer like: archery, tact, anat, heal, resist, med, chiv will be better to go elf or human?
what about hit spells bows? is eval working on weapon hit spell damage?