UoH merging with ReQ debate

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Veteran Noobie

Re: UoH merging with ReQ debate

Post by Veteran Noobie »

just quit, you were ahead before this was posted.
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.
Russ4ua

Post by Russ4ua »

That grammar lol
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Opy. I have finished the event champ spawn being neira and krampus solo on a weaver mage. It isn't 100 times harder.
diabolic

Post by diabolic »

hard mode on, want easy mode? go test center.
Diabolic / Mochizuki shiryu / Hagnok
Loler

Post by Loler »

Ive solod every spawn. So how can hz not do spawn. Yes this includes oaks and bedlam
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Lord Mars

Post by Lord Mars »

happy new year!!!! start a brand new year of ranting!!!!
RareSeller

Post by RareSeller »

Thought he left?
Lord Mars

Post by Lord Mars »

oh man you are an undead keep coming back to haunt the forums. what does it take to kill you permanently.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

JUST QUIT
Last edited by Ajani on January 2nd, 2017, 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
basstep

Post by basstep »

Leave the server for 10 days? Every 3 months gives you an attack, you say you let shard, and you come back to the week.
Alhimikut

Post by Alhimikut »

I wonder why this topic even exists. I am pretty sure even though ReQ sucks a lot, they wont accept opywang as their member. Opy you are delusional again... go take your pills.
Legendary Noob

My chars are:
Fermina Daza: Legendary Banksitter
Isabelle Salazar: Noob Sampire
Anti Social: Master of Felucca house hiding
Eos
Demise Administrator

Post by Eos »

On the (beaten to death) topic of Champion Spawns:
Contrary to unpopular belief, champion spawns have not been made harder to provide a bigger challenge for the OP Demise players, or because a guild asked us to. The spawn and kill rates are no different from the standard RunUO branch (set to post-AOS), which was designed with OSI accuracy in mind.

The rates may not be exactly the same, because (as far as I know) OSI has not released any official formulas on the subject. The rates are based solely on player testing, which is why they might be a little different.

However, in my recent tests on OSI, I have not found any evidence of the major difference you are speaking of. A few runs in a controlled environment with exact kill counts reveals kill requirements very close to Demise. On top of that, there has been no mention of changes to the kill requirements in their publish notes (only a change in the amount of monsters spawned at any given time). Feel free to go try it yourself, an OSI trial account is free, after all.

I'm all for researching the problem and correcting it where necessary, but "look at this Youtube video that only shows 10% of the spawn area at any given time" and "I remember differently!" is not valid proof to warrant any change. From my tests performed so far, I'd say our rates are close enough, maybe having a 10% difference, but certainly not 5x or 10x as high.

I'm not saying your memory of OSI is completely false. I'm sure your template was great there, but your problem here is most likely not related to champion spawn difficulty. There are a lot of subtle differences, like mana leeching and casting, that may add up to a completely different experience for your playstyle.

:beathorse:

On the topic of these topics:
If you don't like Demise, the playstyle, the players and the administration, then feel free to click the X at the top of your screen and never come back. Problem solved. I'm sure there are other shards out there for you. A pre-AOS shard would be especially suited if you're looking for smaller champion spawns and an absence of necro weavers.

The topics you have started over the past months consist solely of shard bashing, accusing staff and major guilds of being corrupt, and demanding changes to cater to your very specific and unpopular needs. Your presence is toxic, ridiculous and (frankly) annoying at this point. Continuing down this road will surely lead to every other player breathing a sigh of relief as I permanently ban your account from this website.
Eos
UOGDemise - Administrator

Please do not PM me for general support.
If you are experiencing game issues please send a help request in-game.

Thank you for your continued support of UOG: Demise.
Drake

Post by Drake »

lol ouch
Amish Hammer likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Eos wrote:However, in my recent tests on OSI, I have not found any evidence of the major difference you are speaking of.
Yes but did you do the "Harry Dance" while testing and did you use a mare and a fire steed?
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Loler

Post by Loler »

Eos wrote:On the (beaten to death) topic of Champion Spawns:
did you notice difference in spawn radius :). or that mobs dont run when low?
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Woo and Savitar like this.