When is the next Tokuno Event for marty?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
An Elemental

Re: When is the next Tokuno Event for marty?

Post by An Elemental »

I agree prices are getting much too high
When can we have free 120 power scrolls c'mon man 6kk for a 120 bushido

Are you the same Opywang from the old forums?The one who claims to make 500k-1kk an hour?
ortiz likes this.
Xionu

Post by Xionu »

I remember when Gtots were 10kk, at least. Each Ltot was 1kk at least. And the cost per pigment use was 10kk....
ortiz likes this.
An Elemental

Post by An Elemental »

Xionu wrote:I remember when Gtots were 10kk, at least. Each Ltot was 1kk at least. And the cost per pigment use was 10kk....
Oh yes,the good old days of 25kk RBC's
ortiz likes this.
SCV

Post by SCV »

Opywang wrote:Marty price has sky rocket to 3kk, and no less when are the next event?

Where did u find marties for 3kk? I can sell you for much less.
april0395

Post by april0395 »

Ancient Farmer's Kasa?

And ltots tend to drop during the halloween town events.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
Demise Vet

Post by Demise Vet »

RBC use to sell for 10 mil now its 3.5 i dont call thhat skyrocketing
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

Opywang wrote:Marty price has sky rocket to 3kk, and no less when are the next event?
Now open, where are you?
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
ortiz and Eos like this.
pimpinez

Post by pimpinez »

good luck getting 10 for a gtot i farmed it 2 days and got nothin but pumpkins. had more fun sitting at my house making newb suit and trash talkin hz.
coveiro likes this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Ive gotten 13 ltots from htown
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Shino likes this.
pimpinez

Post by pimpinez »

cuz demise only drop ltot for hz
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

Opywang wrote:Demise is so gay beyond proportion.

They want to keep everything price sky rocket, and make everybody miserable.

I really did thought it was tokuno then I find out it's in this stupid halloween town wtf is this shit?

Now I have a question are there ever gonna be a real tokuno event for minor artifacts like OSI?
You should go play OSI then if you don't like Demise. Why you posting here this shit over and over and fake bug reports?
Peerless Hunter
april0395 and ortiz like this.
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

Opywang wrote:Check this out new player came to me asking me is the tokuno artifacts dropping? I told him it cost 3kk gold, and he's new with crap armors, but no way to get the drops... This is exactly what I am talking about is this shard a sadist, or what? It's not newbie friendly it's pure hell! Why are they making everything only for veterans, and not newbie?

Must be some challenge. Not every place in the game newbie friendly.
Also he can take lrc suit and farm there any arty with a group of people, why you telling him this crap.
Peerless Hunter
ortiz likes this.
Shino

Post by Shino »

A new player joins OSI and asks where to get Treasures of Tokuno. Sorry buddy, they only did it 3 times and then never again.

A new player joins Demise and asks where to get Treasures of Tokuno. The system is turned on periodically and they also drop every year in seasonal events.

Which one is more new player friendly? :P
pimpinez

Post by pimpinez »

osi adds content for newb like imbuing which made most artifacts hoaaaarding players irrelevant, the faction item which help fill in missing stat on suit, every new expansion added new lands, and artifacts for player to farm and sell to veteran//currently demise trash bin better items then ltot so why has there always been issuse with spawning them???? demise open is like 2002 with gm made items refused to drop tot1 till like 2011! has custom pvp combat and has been ml for a decade. if anything they should be using tot1-3 as a gap filler events but they never will. average play time is 2hours. probably 3 time a week. demise want you on 24/7 with afk sampire, afk bod, and afk carp just to play game. i already farm h-town for 15 hours in 3 days and finally get a zombie costume. oh the irony. that black portal is a scam and only profit like 4 guilds who already know how to navigate it and can farm the bosses.

i am losing money everyday. vendor keep leaving my property. i cant feed my dogs, and the stable master give me attitude. Everyday i clean brit and for 1 month i get 10k points out of 800k. this is bull shite! Even King MB want 5kk per piece with 1 resist. new player is fucked. all these legendary blacksmith like crazyapp try and take a man entire living for a recipe. now im trying to pvp with shadow runic. hz definitely gonna eat dirt.
coveiro likes this.