nmi hardware failure

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Lord Mars

nmi hardware failure

Post by Lord Mars »

whats with this bluescreen error when esc is pressed when uo razor and client is running?

any help to possibly fix this?
The Silvertiger

Re: nmi hardware failure

Post by The Silvertiger »

The blue screen still exists!?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
House

Post by House »

What message pops up on the blue screen?
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

Lord Mars wrote:whats with this bluescreen error when esc is pressed when uo razor and client is running?

any help to possibly fix this?
I play on a potato as well, my blue screen errors have all been CPU related, next time it happens get the error code just to be sure. You should perhaps try taking the side panel off of your tower and cleaning/dusting out your PC as dirt/dust buildup can overheat and slow your PC down and over work your PC to a blue-screen shut down. On top of that run msconfig and minimize your startup/services/task scheduler to only run programs you need.

Multiple UO clients, and browsers/other programs all running at once can spike your CPU pretty hard, I can only run a max of 3 clients myself at anytime before I risk blue-screening.
Lord Mars

Post by Lord Mars »

error 0x80
code 00000080
i play on hp notebook 2 yrs old
windows 8

alwayz happen when uo targeting cursor up and i try press esc to cancel it
Lord Mars

Post by Lord Mars »

gd damm i fixed it finally.