Looking for an active guild

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Hudini

Looking for an active guild

Post by Hudini »

I've been playing demise for awhile and every guild I've gotten in goes inactive withing a couple months so I'm looking for a good guild.
Maloskies

Re: Looking for an active guild

Post by Maloskies »

For tram, i know D*A does pretty well, L%C, although im not sure they recruit much and uXc. Fel Hz and req are always recruiting.
Discord: Maloskies#2094
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Join KVG. We suit you first, then you can join Hz after you learn to scam people.
Hudini

Post by Hudini »

what are you talking about Zulu
??
Hudini

Post by Hudini »

zulu2401 wrote:Join KVG. We suit you first, then you can join Hz after you learn to scam people.
what are you talking about??
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Half of Hz have scammed people at some point. Half of them were also suited by me as well as tweaked their computers for better ping. Then they left because they're weak minded and can't play UO without having someone to tell them what to do and babysit them.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Meaning they don't like to PvP without double and triple numbers zerging the opposing team. Not bitching or complaining. Just laying down the facts for ya.
Brad

Post by Brad »

I left at the same time you left Zulu, don't try and make it seem like you've been the loyal master of a bunch of disloyal members when you pvped with a different guild for a month after quitting KvG.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Brad wrote:I left at the same time you left Zulu, don't try and make it seem like you've been the loyal master of a bunch of disloyal members when you pvped with a different guild for a month after quitting KvG.
Meaningless words... He's allowed to leave if he suits himself.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Ajani likes this.
Brad

Post by Brad »

It's not strange at all that the guy who loves KvG like fat kids love cakes left the guild in frustration...
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Brad wrote:I left at the same time you left Zulu, don't try and make it seem like you've been the loyal master of a bunch of disloyal members when you pvped with a different guild for a month after quitting KvG.
Youre quite wrong. I tried to aid and suit a new guild for more active players so we would have more competition which blew up in my face since demise only has but one fuckin server world wide they couldn't play mages and ended up leaving.
Also, if it weren't for me you would still be playing with shit for ping so stfu brad.
Brad

Post by Brad »

I still play with shit for ping.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Stfu brad
Maloskies likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Leaving KvG to start your own guild or join a smaller guild is not the same as leaving and joining the biggest douche zerg on the shard.
Alvin likes this.