Have you ever fallen in love?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
royal kapero2

Have you ever fallen in love?

Post by royal kapero2 »

Yes, I did fall in love. I never really had the attitude to be nice in UO as much as I would have liked. The whole time I rolled around insulting people, however I still made friends, at least I think I did... I didn’t feel the need of compradeship back then. You would be amazed what a frustrated kid could do. I eventually grow up. On rare occasions I bring potions to Anthony. I can impress others with my kindness, and in general I care people. Times changed for me, Now I am vulnerable while haters feed off. Well almost.. There are two main methods, one of them is called ignoring, which can either trash talkers stop or motivate them , and then you are becoming even more vulnerable, good move right. Another is to cool down emotions and act friendly even if you have to accept heavy blows. Kind of unexpected change. :D
Anthony File likes this.
LUDENS

Re: Have you ever fallen in love?

Post by LUDENS »

Yes I'm in love with a beautiful blonde as I type this sentence. <3 :p
Discord - Dante#3037

Covering the world in cable didn't bring an end to war and suffering, Don't act suprised when it all comes apart if you try to do it again.

KojPro YouTube

royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

What do words mean to people nowadays? Most of people are like hyenas, they are egoists, they think only about themselves and that's deserving the very high contempt. Before I was free of cynism, now I am plundered of all the positive energy, even UO will not rebuild me. The lady, I loved, used my trust for personal gain, what a seasoned lolita! I faced this feeling before, when another lady that I thought I would do anything for her, left me for another man, because she was just playing with me, because she was unsure, she experienced some indecision. However this time, I predicted it, because she followed the certain mechanisms. As this is the second time it happens to me, I lost faith in people, I just can't understand how much trashiness the wicked people can carry inside of them. One day, you take care of someone, you love someone, you are loyal as some stupid dog, then you are getting disregarded, you don't matter anymore and you become a tormented soul. I just can't confront all these lies anymore. I guess I am unlucky if there is always some moral dwarf crossing my life. But no matter how many emotional scars will cover me, I will never become like them, instead of hatred for all of them, I will follow UO virtues.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

I can't stand that I am a toy in their eyes. Perhaps, love is not destined for me. I shall continue studying as best as I can. I don't care anymore.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

My heart like a shattered glass broken into many pieces, will never be same.
Last edited by royal kapero2 on October 28th, 2016, 9:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Come on, we are not kids. We were supposed to take care of each other no matter what. It's called a love, you know?
MB

Post by MB »

I've been in love before, and I found that love was more than just holding hands
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

royal kapero2 wrote:My heart like a shattered glass broken into many pieces, will never be same.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbnbMMCfyoc

Once I had a love and it was a gas
Soon turned out had a heart of glass
Seemed like the real thing, only to find
Mucho mistrust, love's gone behind

Once I had a love and it was divine
Soon found out I was losing my mind
It seemed like the real thing but I was so blind

In between
What I find is pleasing and I'm feeling fine
Love is so confusing there's no peace of mind
If I fear I'm losing you it's just no good
You teasing like you do

Soon turned out had a heart of glass
Seemed like the real thing, only to find

Lost inside
Adorable illusion and I cannot hide
I'm the one you're using, please don't push me aside
We could've made it cruising, yeah

Yeah, riding high on love's true bluish light

Soon turned out to be a pain in the ass
Seemed like the real thing only to find
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Frasier

Post by Frasier »

If you are in love with someone and wait to get something in return...you are wrong.
It will brake you.

Love without expectations. Unselfish love. Just enjoy loving, and you will be loved.
kentares, DG and LadyReira like this.
DG

Post by DG »

Cant feel being loved?either you ask too much from her/him,or you havent found the right person.
It tends to be the former.