D O O M TEMPLATE!?!?!?!?!?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Savitar

D O O M TEMPLATE!?!?!?!?!?

Post by Savitar »

I have a macing sampire that i would rather leave out of doom. I am looking for a character/template to leave in doom for the most part so basically I don't want to leave often. I am stuck between some type of tamer that uses spell-weaving and magery to do damage along with pet, or an archer or even an archer tamer not quite sure which road to go down here so if anyone can give me a little insight it would be greatly appreciated. I am also stuck on the suit not really sure how luck/honor works in doom.. so should i be maximizing damage or luck? or a little of both? im guessing there is some type of formula to arty drops.

Post templates, suits and information here!!'
PS---- what weps do you use?!?!
Discord: Tokeman#9235
Selling scrolls-120's,115's,110's & Stats.
Carts for sale.
Trading HW kit's for HW saws.
Trading Blacksmith Hammer bod's(Large&Small) for your BRSK bod's OR Tailor Reset's.
Buying Tailor reset's.
Tanya

Re: D O O M TEMPLATE!?!?!?!?!?

Post by Tanya »

I was testing doom a couple of days ago, and in my opinion need both, damage + luck (but still haven't finished testing so not sure how it really works)
So far it took me 9 rounds to get an arty with honor every monster + 685 luck
Here is example of a swords sampire soloing doom: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkuJvFyK_34
(if you want see template and weapons used, go to the last minute in video).
Well need repair weapons from time to time but this is not a problem if you leave there a character on another account with bs and tailoring that will repair it for you.
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
Lead44

Post by Lead44 »

If your smart take several weps to use when fighting...I only use sampire when runnin doom...IMO it's the only template to use.. You can single mob and multi mob fight..archers can only hit one at a time (unless they use momentum strike).. Using a drag makes you lose too much time running to diff room.. Esp 4th room
Tanya and royal kapero2 like this.
Hugsforpeace

Post by Hugsforpeace »

I run a samprcher down there. About 900 luck without honor. Crossbow slayer weapon hit for 150-200 without specials or lightning strike and get 3-4 Artie's per 15k bolts.

Chiv
Archer
Tactics
Necro
Anat - just for damage
Bushido

2 ornys out of the last 20 artifact, but that's more dumb luck. Can solo everything even the DF but it can be a cunt.

Edit- Except room 2, I run a repeater with 50 HLD, 50 manaleech, 50 lowerattack, 40 magic arrow and you just spam lightning strike and conc weapon for 100 a shot really fast.
Last edited by Hugsforpeace on January 23rd, 2017, 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hugsforpeace, The Skunt, Doom Boss, WhoreForHire

I'm a creepy weeaboo
Madmarz

Post by Madmarz »

If you never want to leave doom sept to cash in arties, some form of necro mage tamer, or mage whatever. No repairs, no ammo, no nothing. You don't need any resists on your gear other than phy/cold for dark father if you go the tamer route. So get 100 lrc, 40 lmc, mr, and stack luck. Wraith you'll leach almost everything back so you don't have to have max lmc or mr, although its nice. Find a decent cu don't use a dragon, to slow from room to room imo. Tanya's build will out damage you, any samp will. But its low maintenance and less room to die and less actual headache. Id say for me at 300 ish luck get an arty every 15+ rounds depending on how many people, luck you have etc. Obviously you can get way more luck than that and drop the potential rounds down.
Loler

Post by Loler »

just take a samp down and bring second char with 100 powder of forts on beetle. + can be alchy if you want to make pots from stix and cary your artis +you earn + vamp scrolls. repair weps smith weps with powder of fort. repair as much as you can with actual repairs though. theres no anvil/forge for smith weps. so have 120 tailoring 100 tinker for glasses and if you use macing i recommend a quarter staff as 40-50% of you time will be on darkfather so that wep breaks fast. can use demon quarter for 5th room and df. will need gm carp. can use leafblade of ease for 1st trew 4th room. mana stam ssi (ubws from recipe guranteed. good base damage fast wep can chug str/dex easy.

make sure you use 100 bushido for most efficient honor and try 600-900 luck for better artis.

dont need parry for gaunt samp but need magic resist high for blood oath. need anymore help pm me on discord.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Tanya likes this.
The Instigator

Post by The Instigator »

I made a mage tamer with a cu and tried to stack as much SDI as possible, 95 with undead slayer book and 96 with demon slayer so far. pretty easy to get a couple different spell loops and go to town.
ahoy.
EnEffetGile

Post by EnEffetGile »

A ostard or hellhound tamer. Just bring a mule with a bonded beetle for bandage.

Why I put ostard first ?

If you are afraid to miss the heal, just mount it. Hard to do on a hellhound even tho it would be cute.

You can run from room to room much faster.

The hellhound route make you waste too much time trying to find the perfect fit and need some 'interesting' ways to select in order to have the highest possible ending hp.

Still, hellhound are pretty cool.

In my opinion, Doom is a !"/$show of headaches, boring, long and puke friendly after 3 round. The tamer packinstinct method is the most relaxing and require less paracetamol.
( Known as acetaminophen or the brand name Tylenol)

Still, regardless of the route, you will puke like a pregnant woman that dipped too many pickles in her ice cream.
Savitar

Post by Savitar »

Loler wrote:just take a samp down and bring second char with 100 powder of forts on beetle. + can be alchy if you want to make pots from stix and cary your artis +you earn + vamp scrolls. repair weps smith weps with powder of fort. repair as much as you can with actual repairs though. theres no anvil/forge for smith weps. so have 120 tailoring 100 tinker for glasses and if you use macing i recommend a quarter staff as 40-50% of you time will be on darkfather so that wep breaks fast. can use demon quarter for 5th room and df. will need gm carp. can use leafblade of ease for 1st trew 4th room. mana stam ssi (ubws from recipe guranteed. good base damage fast wep can chug str/dex easy.

make sure you use 100 bushido for most efficient honor and try 600-900 luck for better artis.

dont need parry for gaunt samp but need magic resist high for blood oath. need anymore help pm me on discord.
i decided to make an elf sampire with swords for doom, my last question would be do i keep resisting spells and give up parry to keep anatomy?
if you can jot a template down for me, i ended up with over 800 luck btw.
Carts for sale.
Trading Blacksmith Hammer bod's(Large&Small) for your BRSK bod's OR Tailor Reset's.
Buying Tailor reset's.
MMMartin

Post by MMMartin »

if you give up parrying, so use one hand weapon with shield, shield can add DCI HCI and luck :) some resist,aswell best weapon one hand is katana, ignore and double hitting,

find 2 weapon, one with demon slayer and second with pure weapon ssi hml[50] hsl di, +something [trinket will help so dont need 3th undead slayer weapon]

make skills
sword 120
taktick 100
anatomy 100
bushido 80
SS 60+ [if get something items with + skill]
chiv 61+ [65 can be best...]
necro 99
resist 100

with this you can easy solo all
Savitar

Post by Savitar »

do i have to use a shield if i give up parry? and why spirit speak?
Carts for sale.
Buying Tailor reset's.
EnEffetGile

Post by EnEffetGile »

Tanya wrote:if you leave there a character on another account with bs
Did they add a forge in doom ?
Bama likes this.
EnEffetGile

Post by EnEffetGile »

Savitar wrote:do i have to use a shield if i give up parry? and why spirit speak?
Shield is for hci/dci and spirit speak is for cursed weapon. keeping parry while using a shield and bushido is better used on spirit speak.
MMMartin

Post by MMMartin »

dont need use shield, it just give buff HCI DCI FC for free, without parrying shield dont will lose durability and never will parry attack, but with bonus DCI moster dont will hitting you so offen*, aswell can without shield for potions but in doom for LONG RUNNING without RESTOCK potions are used after 1 round :)

SS is only for curse weapon like was say, you will need it 1 or 2x during DF curse :)

bushido is only for honor, if you will frst [low chance] so 80 bushido add 80 luck per hit 13 hitting maxed bushido [if use double strike so in 7 hitting maxed], bushido need minimal 50 for activate luck bonus

resist is mostly for blood oath, curse weapon + wampire and resist, you dont need worry for necro spell blood oath kill you

aswell like i write anatomy tacktick 100 you can make something like taktick 120 if wanna a bit more damage, but dont think will add much 0-1 maybe

anatomy 80 [40%]
tacktick 120 [120%]
160%

but in end, it is close same, 100 anatomy add +5% donus damage,

anatomy 100 [55%]
tacktick 100 [100%]
155%
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

EnEffetGile wrote:
Tanya wrote:if you leave there a character on another account with bs
Did they add a forge in doom ?
Fire beetle :)

MMMartin, how many rounds you need to get an arty?
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
EnEffetGile and april0395 like this.