Opy's back!

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Alvin

Re: Opy's back!

Post by Alvin »

Welcome back :].
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Opywang likes this.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

T_T
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

MB has to do absolutely nothing and he will be still richer than everyone else combined. A long time ago he used some glitch to sell crafted items to npcs and he collected over 10000kk. Sell an item than rebuy it and sell with benefit. Dunno why it was legal, maybe there was a reason for it to be legal
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Opywang wrote:Alright I'm back on the world most hardest game, and I'm gonna try again !

I kept falling down, and stood back up to try again, but every time I try again I kept falling right back down.

This time I'm gonna go big, and I'm gonna try my hardest not to fall back down.

This is my goal I'm gonna try to make at around 50kk a week, and if I successfully make that much, and we'll see the result if I still fall, or not.

Our shard Demise is seriously no joke it's for real this game doesn't play, and if you're not careful it can knock the crap out of you in real life. If we play on this shard you gotta step up your game, or get the hell out. I was caught off guard, and was caught by a surprise, and I had to fall down more times than I can count to realize that this game ain't no joke.

Hzs are lucky that this game is design to benefit Hzs or else Hzs would cripple they would have no chance, but unfortunately this game benefit Hzs. Scoundrel Hzs are forcing me to make 50kk a week just to keep up with them, and not me alone everybody. I will take your challenge, and take it head on, and lets see if my new plan will work, and if it doesn't then you Hzs just made a flawless plan to keep yourself on top.
Hz aren't the controllers of the game Opy ReQ are. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8bzLYLqTks
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

Casting is shit
LadyReira, Maloskies and Alvin like this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Req is the worst guild ever, they will block your ghost with fields if you die 1v10 just in case you return and wipe them out. lol
Alvin likes this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Req is very mature... They argue on skype chat everyday... and kick out each other from the guild..

But you are right, Req exists much longer than Hz.. It's a very old legendary guild.
Alvin and Opywang like this.
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

... drama everyday, blocking ghosts and so on.... thats why Kappero applies to ReQ like... every secound month : P...
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

royal kapero2 wrote:Req is very mature... They argue on skype chat everyday... and kick out each other from the guild..

But you are right, Req exists much longer than Hz.. It's a very old legendary guild.
I am here to save demise from the guild of barbarians and slayer there leader the Muscly Barbarian. I AM THE SAVIOR OF DEMISE! and with the Help of Alvin and Reira the guild of barbarians will fall to your Savior!

Casting is shit
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

I was in Req once and I left after the week cause tired of fuckers. I want to be in Req pretty much.
Alvin likes this.
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

Attachments
gtfo.png
gtfo.png (5.66 KiB) Viewed 3243 times
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Ajani likes this.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Opywang wrote:Hzs are forcing me to make 50kk a week just to keep up with them
They arent forcing you to do anything though. Also welcome back, its been a month?
Discord: Amish#1299
EnEffetGile likes this.
Eos
Demise Administrator

Post by Eos »

Opywang wrote:keep this in mind Demise is the world hardest game it's harder than WOW, and OSI by 100 fold.
Please see: http://www.uogdemise.com/community/view ... f=4&t=5954
Eos
UOGDemise - Administrator

Please do not PM me for general support.
If you are experiencing game issues please send a help request in-game.

Thank you for your continued support of UOG: Demise.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Welcome back Opy you picked a perfect time to return
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Opywang wrote:I have no idea what it Is!
Oh Opy Eos has just made your spawning a lot easier which means .................

.........................you have no more excuses

And it also got easier for everyone else

No more complaining about the spawns being too hard
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
kentares and Opywang like this.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Opywang wrote: but keep this in mind Demise is the world hardest game.
You ever play the Impossible game? I am pretty sure its harder and more rage inducing then uo.
Discord: Amish#1299
Ajani and Opywang like this.