Scratch Cards

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Porky

Scratch Cards

Post by Porky »

What is scratch cards, and how do they work? Do you win items/gold? And where would you cash it in?
Attachments
scrtch.jpg
scrtch.jpg (83.82 KiB) Viewed 2462 times
:popcorn:
zulu2401

Re: Scratch Cards

Post by zulu2401 »

It's a scam
Veteran Noobie

Post by Veteran Noobie »

this was from event nearly a year ago where you would gamble gold for this ticket that has a chance to give away dark side bottle with 5 charges, many different colors were made available but random on which color obtained.
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.
zulu2401 likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Veteran Noobie wrote:this was from event nearly a year ago where you would gamble gold for this ticket that has a chance to give away dark side bottle with 5 charges, many different colors were made available but random on which color obtained.
Yea I remember these. I always got the shit colors
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

zulu2401 wrote:
Veteran Noobie wrote:this was from event nearly a year ago where you would gamble gold for this ticket that has a chance to give away dark side bottle with 5 charges, many different colors were made available but random on which color obtained.
Yea I remember these. I always got the shit colors
it is so easy to win bottle with those. if I had some gold I would go empty the vender and win like 10 bottles. insta rich
Last edited by Ajani on January 29th, 2017, 5:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Porky wrote:What is scratch cards, and how do they work? Do you win items/gold? And where would you cash it in?
It's not a scam porky I was trolling.
Porky

Post by Porky »

OK, so, if you get a pigment, does it just appear in your backpack when you scratch the ticket? Also, wouldn't it be easier to just buy them during the server wars to see which ones win?
:popcorn:
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Porky wrote:OK, so, if you get a pigment, does it just appear in your backpack when you scratch the ticket? Also, wouldn't it be easier to just buy them during the server wars to see which ones win?
no it don't work like that. when you scratch the card and win you get a winning scratch card. which is yellow. and about the server wars you can do that but the out comes will be different. It is random when you scratch the cards.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

2KK DOWN THE DRAINNN
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

zulu2401 wrote:
Porky wrote:What is scratch cards, and how do they work? Do you win items/gold? And where would you cash it in?
It's not a scam porky I was trolling.
Someone get a pm from alvin? :lol:
Alvin likes this.
deathviper

Post by deathviper »

Those cards sold for 100k per card during the time of the event. So during that event your 2kk would have got you 20 tickets rather than the one try you got.

Some people spent 50kk+ gold and didn't receive any darkside dyes.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

porky, it was from an event alittle while ago that was meant to act as a gold sink, it was 1mill per scratch off with a pretty low chance of actually getting a DS dye. All the rich people bought a bunch and then proceeded to sell those ds dyes for alot of money to make up the money they spent. it was kind of a flop sadly.
Discord: Amish#1299
GamliBaykus

Post by GamliBaykus »

now everybody will save cash for next ds event :D Not good for the economy...
:beathorse: :coffee: :stick: :popcorn:
bjeb2478 likes this.