Spawn is to easy

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
The Silvertiger

Re: Spawn is to easy

Post by The Silvertiger »

Opywang wrote: Then why are you complaining....
Because of you. Shut up
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Madmarz likes this.
Madmarz

Post by Madmarz »

I would try to explain to you opy how economics works, how cause and effect works, how the ladder of life and games work, but you're such a stupid human being you wouldn't be able to understand. So instead I'm just gonna say this. I want proof you're doing these spawns that you complained and bitched about and had changed. I want fucking proof that you're actually trying to complete them. And if you complain that they are still too hard or that the game is "cheat" or any other bullshit now that the game is tailor made for you, I would demand that Eos bans you.
Last edited by Madmarz on January 30th, 2017, 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Madmarz

Post by Madmarz »

Opywang wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:
Opywang wrote: Then why are you complaining....
Because of you. Shut up

True lol.

Yea I complain till they fix it right so I don't have to rip everybody off scamming the entire shard so I can wear on a 200kk gears.

Sash - 35kk
Orny - 50kk
The rest of the suit 100kk give or take

This is exactly how you want the game to be you just want to create scammers, and con artist just so they can enjoy spawning.

Now the spawn is fix, and nobody would have to find a way to steal a suit they can just earn it the old fashion way, and I think this is a win, and win right there.
You understand that these spawns have been completed almost naked correct? Just an fyi so you know how much you suck
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

Some people dont want easy. Some people like to be challenged. Easy is trash.
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Madmarz likes this.
Madmarz

Post by Madmarz »

ortiz wrote:Some people dont want easy. Some people like to be challenged. Easy is trash.
Exactly what the fuck is the point of doing something if you don't even have to put any effort out to do it...
ortiz and The Silvertiger like this.
The Silvertiger

I do believe to obtain a suit prior to the update, you had to do it "the old fashioned way." Spawns being easier literally does nothing to game mechanics or help you survive a raid that's coming no matter what they do to make the game easier. I remember doing spawns on connectuo and uogateway, so when you say "old fashioned way" I will say this game is just so ridiculously easier now than it was in the old days. Just shut up...
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Madmarz likes this.
Madmarz

Post by Madmarz »

What if opy had to sit in doom and calculate who had the most luck so they would do the most damage and coordinate that room to room making sure you didn't out damage whoever had highest luck so you didn't get fucked trying to get an arty.... Hahaha this game has been made so easy for new players.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Opywang wrote:
Madmarz wrote:I would try to explain to you opy how economics work, how cause and effect works, how the ladder of life and games work, but your such a stupid human being you wouldn't be able to understand. So instead I'm just gonna say this. I want proof your doing these spawns that you complained and bitched about and had changed. I want fucking proof that your actually trying to complete them. And if you complain that they are still too hard or that the game is "cheat" or any other bullshit now that the game is tailor made for you, I would demand that Eos bans you.
I started out a guild, and I had recruit 50 players in a single week. I pre bought a suit for all 50 players. I paid 1kk each new players that join my guild. I had a nice suit set up for them it was a warrior class wearing on serpent fang with 100% hit area they had 45% defense chance, and all 70 resist with decent mana reg.

It was all I can afford I had a GM come to my guild house they even made a special effect of fire ball going all over the screen because they was amaze how many players was at my guild house training there skills from me recruiting.

After everybody got there skilled fully train, and got there suit we went out, and start spawning in less than a week. Hzs has witness us, and they have raided us many times. They even said what are we, and they was surprise at our quick invasion into there realmed, and asked everybody is this some zerge Guild, and wtf is this? After they raid us slaughter all of us, and they told us don't go fencing go Spell weaving.

We ignore there warning about going spell weaving so we continue to spawn, and we was surprise how hard it is, and how long it take to do the spawn we was grinding like a bitch saying what the hell is up with the spawn, and why is it so damn hard?

So we tried slayers, and went back to try again we had 10 players we always had at around 5 to 10 by average to start out. We come back, and tried slayer it work, but it was a work out.

So one day we had 5 members going to spawn we could not complete it we just can't do it we spend like 3 hours trying to beat the spawn, but couldn't

We had theory maybe the game master was resetting the spawn preventing us from completing them so we had no idea what was going on. Then after several more attempt doing spawn then we started to realize that it wasn't us that is the problem it's the shard, and this is when we finally notice the source of the problem.

This is where I came from, and this is how I blew a whistle telling everybody that the shard is rigged, and it need to be fix so I report it then everybody started to go crazy, and today finally it got fix! It took them over 6 month to fix them, and they got it fix finally!

I can keep going, and going with more history with what happen, but it's an entire 9 month long of bunch of bull!
THE PROBLEM IS YOU NOT THE GAME
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Madmarz

Post by Madmarz »

Sooooooo you make a guild full of dexxers, with almost 0 ability to kill multiple mobs at once, the entire point of a spawn. That doesn't work so you add slayer to the same group of useless people. Doesn't work. People tell you to build weaver's/samps you don't. Because of this you cant complete a spawn because you and your guild is full of idiots who couldn't type into google "UO spawn template." After all this failing instead of looking at how your the problem you go conspiracy theory mode.
The Silvertiger

Shut up
Selling List & Vendor

Madmarz likes this.
MB

Post by MB »

Opy was once asked why he collects disability simply for being deaf when many deaf people are productive members of society.
Opywang wrote:I want a job to be honest... But by luck... I make 1,200 a month... for free...

So it a gamble... making 7 buck an hour cash sitting on my ass playing Uo...

Or waking up every morning... Drinking coffee... Pour gas in my car... and go to work for the same amount of money or more... and a risk of loosing a job...

So I don't know man... I guess I rather be secured... then gamble... for 1 dollor more then what I make...

I don't know my life is pretty fuk up if u ask me... My whole family is pissed at me... They said I coulda made 3 time more then what I am making cause I have the talent, work skills, and everything... But stilll 1,200 is pretty secured... To me... I guess It the smartest choices I can make...

heck I have an addiction problem... I probly rather have this oppiturity then working... Uo is awsome lol...
So that's where he's coming from in opposing any challenging endgame content.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Where do I get in line for disability claims on demise?
EnEffetGile

Post by EnEffetGile »

Sgt. Slaugther#2 guys... Dont feed the troll ffs... Cant you even tell just by looking his threads ? He has the same patern...
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Madmarz wrote:The spawn was never hard, you just suck. How does no one spawning when he goes to sleep an issue anyway? Like the rewards are fixed.... Your so fucking stupid I wish there was IQ requirements to live in this world so people like you didn't exist
I'm still shocked that grown people still don't know the difference between "your" and "you're".

And please don't say im a grammar nazi, you learn the difference in fucking elementary school.
Opywang and Tempest like this.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Reefer wrote:
Madmarz wrote:The spawn was never hard, you just suck. How does no one spawning when he goes to sleep an issue anyway? Like the rewards are fixed.... Your so fucking stupid I wish there was IQ requirements to live in this world so people like you didn't exist
I'm still shocked that grown people still don't know the difference between "your" and "you're".

And please don't say im a grammar nazi, you learn the difference in fucking elementary school.
Gettem' Reef!
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Opywang likes this.