Samp vs. Necro/Tame/SW/Mage

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Russ4ua

Samp vs. Necro/Tame/SW/Mage

Post by Russ4ua »

I'm almost done with my Sampire and wondering if there is any content that a Necro/Tame/SW/Mage can do that a Sampire can not do. Thanks
april0395

Re: Samp vs. Necro/Tame/SW/Mage

Post by april0395 »

Tier 4 Oaks might be a little difficult for melee because of the ethereal warriors. I don't play a melee anymore, though, so I dunno.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
TheUnknown0617

Post by TheUnknown0617 »

honestly in my opinion, a sampire is more of a support/tank toon. you need big groups of monsters to stay alive and most things run at a certain % so you cant kill them...
'It isn't just my guild ... It's a group of friends guild"
-Centurian

Vendor!! https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... =8&t=26620

Discord - outsider#7479
Loler

Post by Loler »

samps kill most single target high hp mobs faster, necro/weavers do better with big groups of mobs usually.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Russ4ua likes this.
Alhimikut

Post by Alhimikut »

Sampire is easier cause you use like 1 key and may do a spawn faster in higher tiers than a tamer weaver provided you have great weapons.. If the current changes remain though.. there is almost no 4th wave which slows down the tamer... .so as a tamer i will do a spawn faster than any sampire because i have higher range at lower lvls and will progress faster. Also its suit is cheaper and easily accessible. You have no limits to spawns including faster lord Oaks all tiers and faster bedlams because you can paralyze and cut 1800Hp lords instead of killing them as a sampire. As to peerlesses you can do lady mel but cant do Paroxy so that evens them out.
Legendary Noob

My chars are:
Fermina Daza: Legendary Banksitter
Isabelle Salazar: Noob Sampire
Anti Social: Master of Felucca house hiding
Russ4ua likes this.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Alhimikut wrote:Sampire is easier cause you use like 1 key and may do a spawn faster in higher tiers than a tamer weaver provided you have great weapons.. If the current changes remain though.. there is almost no 4th wave which slows down the tamer... .so as a tamer i will do a spawn faster than any sampire because i have higher range at lower lvls and will progress faster. Also its suit is cheaper and easily accessible. You have no limits to spawns including faster lord Oaks all tiers and faster bedlams because you can paralyze and cut 1800Hp lords instead of killing them as a sampire. As to peerlesses you can do lady mel but cant do Paroxy so that evens them out.
like he says.
SW necro /tamer - boring 1 button thunder too...

Best option is sampire with SW for 1-3 lvl cause of moving speed and 4 lvl. just pull mobs with thunder and nuke with a sec with slayer. But for this u need unique type of weapon. I used whammy with slayer + sw on rikktor before the PATCH. Was easy but all that running in wraith form was boring.

at the end Sampire > tamer :P more fun better looking ( not that crap wraith form)!! :)

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Alhimikut

Post by Alhimikut »

sampire with Sw would be interesting if it were possible ;) To work you must be a whamy and then u dont move faster :)
On a tamer you have to be more careful with the environment.. heal yourself your pet, gift of life, thunder or wither accordingly, gift of renewel, arcane empowerment.. poison strike when needed, invisible before every bigger attack.. controlling pet accoridngly.. it just need more attention... on a sampire with hsl weapon u just run around so its easier... trust me i know ;)
As to looks.. my wraith form looks like a green titan to me.. and thats like.. super cool :)
Legendary Noob

My chars are:
Russ4ua likes this.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Alhimikut wrote:sampire with Sw would be interesting if it were possible ;) To work you must be a whamy and then u dont move faster :)
On a tamer you have to be more careful with the environment.. heal yourself your pet, gift of life, thunder or wither accordingly, gift of renewel, arcane empowerment.. poison strike when needed, invisible before every bigger attack.. controlling pet accoridngly.. it just need more attention... on a sampire with hsl weapon u just run around so its easier... trust me i know ;)
As to looks.. my wraith form looks like a green titan to me.. and thats like.. super cool :)
its possible u just need slayer hml hsl :D
i got reptail with hsl area harm and rikktor is like wtf... so easyyy :)
now with trinket i could run even with no shield.

Fun thing was when i made whammy sampire with ninjitsu stealth hide :D

no sw. but i could make rikktor still, and hide when the raid came. Face of red when u smoke bomb in front of him...and walk away -- priceless.

Alhimikut

Post by Alhimikut »

yeah you could actually cast in order to pull.. but the area of the weapon generally does almost the same.. so dunno if its wort the effort.. if you have tested it.. i will agree ;)
Legendary Noob

My chars are:
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

huh thunder have more area than hit area so would be better. sadly i dont have slayer hml hsl mace and with axes it was to slow.
only option atm would be neira spawn since of trinket. if i will find spare time i will check that one out :)