Spamming Barracoons

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
MB

Spamming Barracoons

Post by MB »

Excerpt towards start of a 3 hour session, lot of great scrolls in the end. Looking forward to spawning all weekend.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8fLVIWWKuQ
taiga

Re: Spamming Barracoons

Post by taiga »

Can't recognize opywang on that video, he begged of it so much, where is he now?
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Is it just a video of someone doing Baracoon over and over?
Discord: Maloskies#2094
Veteran Noobie

Post by Veteran Noobie »

Opywang wrote:
taiga wrote:Can't recognize opywang on that video, he begged of it so much, where is he now?
I'm working on reviving my guild as we're speaking Demise killed UoH like 5 time, and we're reviving atm.

Demise did not "kill" your guild, your lack of actual organization, your haterade towards anyone who opposes you, and overall crazyness made your guild fall apart 5 times, maybe the problem is not the server as it seems many people enjoy to play it... maybe it is a operator problem, you know the GM?
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.
matg0d and EnEffetGile like this.
Madmarz

Post by Madmarz »

taiga wrote:Can't recognize opywang on that video, he begged of it so much, where is he now?
This is really fucking funny, top award for comedy to Taiga, I salute you
Madmarz

Post by Madmarz »

Opywang wrote:
Veteran Noobie wrote:
Opywang wrote:
I'm working on reviving my guild as we're speaking Demise killed UoH like 5 time, and we're reviving atm.

Demise did not "kill" your guild, your lack of actual organization, your haterade towards anyone who opposes you, and overall crazyness made your guild fall apart 5 times, maybe the problem is not the server as it seems many people enjoy to play it... maybe it is a operator problem, you know the GM?
Bunch of bull man if you watch the video it's just a bunch of Hzs spamming thunder killing everything in an entire screen wearing on max out damage, and a killer ass suit.

What you're seeing on that video is a deception to make y'all think the spawn is easy which it isn't. Spawn on OSI is actually easier than Demise, and y'all are wanting it to be 10 time harder than OSI, and want to make it near impossible to benefit legendary guild only.

What y'all are seeing is the norm this is how the game is meant to be play. The only reason players are kicking ass on Demise is because Demise has screwed all of y'all for so long that y'all start to figure out how to play it on Demise level, and it has made y'all professional, and wasting a ton of gold to get a perfect item to handle the game.

Now demise has started to match up with OSI, and y'all will start figuring out an another option that will be best for PVP, and spawn since spawn has gotten easier now player can focus on PvP more.

UoH does not any longer need to have 25kk suit to spawn anymore thanks to Eos thank you for giving all of us a break!
I can speak on behalf of the people on Demise when I say this... You don't need a 25kk suit, don't need a 200kk or a 500kk suit. I used to solo spawns just fine with barely a 5kk suit, no arties except talkeesh and Scrappers with 13 lrc. My resists do not go above 50, most are below 40 or low 40's with the exception of energy. Flame strike hits me for 55+, my skills are all over, most are incomplete, I haven't even hit the 720 cap for skills out of pure laziness. Using thunderstorm is a normal thing, other than that use a samp or you're wasting your time. You're also spoiled as with all the new content making a template is so fucking stupidly easy now. You would have quit if you were playing prior. Stop trying to make a new way of playing the game. What you think after 10 plus years we didn't already try new templates of spawning for fun and for real? ...Seriously? You keep talking about how this game is so hard, you're the only one who thinks that, which is a statement you should think about too yourself.
april0395

Post by april0395 »

Madmarz wrote:Stop trying to make a new way of playing the game.
Opy, There's absolutely nothing wrong with trying new/different ways of playing. Just don't blame all of Demise for your failures if it doesn't work.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
Madmarz

Post by Madmarz »

Ya that's prolly a better way of putting it
EnEffetGile

Post by EnEffetGile »

Good for you MB! spamming in Luna is illegal.

As for those that still bother with Opy... I soloed coon in that past quite often... Let him be, he doesnt know how to use a keyboard for anything else then his useless post. 'ignore user' seem to be the best.
Exillion

Post by Exillion »

Opywang wrote:
Now demise has started to match up with OSI, and y'all will start figuring out an another option that will be best for PVP, and spawn since spawn has gotten easier now player can focus on PvP more.
best option for spawning and pvp will stay the same, a necromage weaver has always been the best template for spawning and pvp in dungeons/spawn areas.
Alhimikut

Post by Alhimikut »

its just a whole lot easier now which sucks
Legendary Noob

My chars are:
Fermina Daza: Legendary Banksitter
Isabelle Salazar: Noob Sampire
Anti Social: Master of Felucca house hiding
Veteran Noobie likes this.
Hugsforpeace

Post by Hugsforpeace »

Dang, lots of hugs needed here.
Hugsforpeace, The Skunt, Doom Boss, WhoreForHire

I'm a creepy weeaboo
Mister Pink

Post by Mister Pink »

Maloskies likes this.
Jackie Moon

Post by Jackie Moon »

I think the spawn change is a great idea and proving itself to already be increasing the number of hz in fel. If we reverted back to razor or took a few things off steam this shard would prosper even more than it does. I would have to relearn to play a little as steam has spoiled me with spamming miniheals, it has also made horrible players not die. It has made horrible leaders strong, and it has made hz capable of sync dumping with a single button. The days of skill being a part of pvp are almost gone. One very skilled fighter should be able to wipe the floor with 5 noob spawners.
TheUnknown0617

Post by TheUnknown0617 »

Opywang wrote:
Madmarz wrote: I can speak on behalf of the people on Demise when I say this... You don't need a 25kk suit, don't need a 200kk or a 500kk suit. I used to solo spawns just fine with barely a 5kk suit, no arties except talkeesh and Scrappers with 13 lrc. My resists do not go above 50, most are below 40 or low 40's with the exception of energy. Flame strike hits me for 55+, my skills are all over, most are incomplete, I haven't even hit the 720 cap for skills out of pure laziness. Using thunderstorm is a normal thing, other than that use a samp or you're wasting your time. You're also spoiled as with all the new content making a template is so fucking stupidly easy now. You would have quit if you were playing prior. Stop trying to make a new way of playing the game. What you think after 10 plus years we didn't already try new templates of spawning for fun and for real? ...Seriously? You keep talking about how this game is so hard, you're the only one who thinks that, which is a statement you should think about too yourself.
He's lying, or he's just doesn't know what spawning is like without the help from his legendary pal.
april0395 wrote: Opy, There's absolutely nothing wrong with trying new/different ways of playing. Just don't blame all of Demise for your failures if it doesn't work.
It's cheating if you make the game 10 time harder, and only benefit to players that is a legendary. This is an OSI emulator free shard with the most popupolar, and highest population shard why corrupt the shard by making it 10 time harder than the real thing?
You cry more than my damn 2 year old man, I've played on demise for 7+ years and I was never wealthy for atleast 4 or 5 of them because I was just unlucky when I did do spawns or doom and I refuse to do bods, I had a kasa/tome and hrsk made gear and I could also solo spawns, yeh it took a little while with 2 or 3 deaths but I could do it and if you had 1 or 2 others who also suited like I was it was easy af. Get off your mother's TIT and play the game or please and I say this for the entire damn shard QUIT, go play on Osi, get a job it's pretty fucking cheap... I speak for demise when I say we are tired of hearing opywangs cry for attention
'It isn't just my guild ... It's a group of friends guild"
-Centurian

Vendor!! https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... =8&t=26620

Discord - outsider#7479