FELLUCA

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Jackie Moon

FELLUCA

Post by Jackie Moon »

It hasn't been this active since oath dc loh barcode dc infinity, all played. NuFF said! The real problem is spawns would be harder if mini heals weren't gimp and pvp would be more balanced if targeting wasn't broken. Everyone has the same ability to create targeting macros so that doesn't bother me as much as the healing.

I would like to thank Havoc, kika, and others for leaving hz and helping the facet be more active. Also a thanks to malo Zulu and kvg for keeping a guild strong without joining the whole shard just to have numbers. Espp and req also deserve a thanks for contributing to an active felucca. To the hz that cried because they lost a couple members, isn't it more fun to fight 12v6 than 12v1? Stay classy sosaria, and I hope we can bring more trammies to fel soon!
gonthrax

Re: FELLUCA

Post by gonthrax »

Good times in Fel recently.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

You said this a long time ago, was it about yourself?
"I didn't know you can ride that many dicks at the same time."

:)
Jackie Moon likes this.
Jackie Moon

Post by Jackie Moon »

this post is a little cock ridish I agree, but I had alot of fun yesterday so I wish to thank my enemies and team for making it fun
Last edited by Jackie Moon on February 4th, 2017, 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

I am reminding to you that you told it to me because I had told to someone he was a good pvper. But it fits more to you now. Chill man. Also you mad, crossbow is not the best weapon in game, its brute damange per second cant compete with tacticians.
Last edited by royal kapero2 on February 4th, 2017, 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reefer likes this.
Jackie Moon

Post by Jackie Moon »

I misread your comment I apologize but I've been bitter since you stole my spawn lol
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

I am raiding for fun, if i happen to get anything good I can return it, of course if you ask me, otherwise I will think I can have it.
Jackie Moon

Post by Jackie Moon »

You could have taken that spawn alone without bagballing my ghost in and a few mages
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

I bought them legally. Blame provisioners.
Brad

Post by Brad »

When did Hz cry about losing members?
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

In my opinion Alvin deserves to be honored in this thread as well. He is a dedicated player, who fights with crime on Demise since beginning. He actively brings new players into felucca, teaches them how to make the spawns and suits them. He disagrees with harassment that takes place in T2A, all champion bosses were hijacked, so people cannot spawn. He disagrees with players making wealth on AFK and with well-scripted bots that check spawns automatically on AFK. Whether he's right, you should judge.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

royal kapero2 wrote:In my opinion Alvin deserves to be honored in this thread as well. He is a dedicated player, who fights with crime on Demise since beginning. He actively brings new players into felucca, teaches them how to make the spawns and suits them. He disagrees with harassment that takes place in T2A, all champion bosses were hijacked, so people cannot spawn. He disagrees with players making wealth on AFK and with well-scripted bots that check spawns automatically on AFK. Whether he's right, you should judge.
first sense post from a long time.

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Loler

Post by Loler »

if alvin disagrees with afk bots making money why does he run his afk idoc checker?
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Licks Her Wounds

Post by Licks Her Wounds »

Can you provide proof that he's afk?
kentares

Post by kentares »

gonthrax wrote:Good times in Fel recently.
...quoting a very intelligent Lady... pics or it didn't happen :ugeek: