FELLUCA

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
kolbycrouch

Re: FELLUCA

Post by kolbycrouch »

royal kapero2 wrote:He disagrees with players making wealth.
lol
Fenerous

Post by Fenerous »

Licks Her Wounds wrote:Can you provide proof that he's afk?
the real question... Can you prove hes not afk?
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Fenerous wrote:
I proved that HZ bot is afk and so ? nothing happen...

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Fenerous

Post by Fenerous »

Shallan wrote:
Fenerous wrote:
Are you telling me you asked him how he was doing to see if he was there? maybe he doesnt want to talk to you? I know lots of people on demise where i say "hello" or "whats up" no response but the moment you say.. "Eos, John, or Selene" they magically come to life... Just saying..
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Fenerous wrote:
Shallan wrote:
Fenerous wrote:
Are you telling me you asked him how he was doing to see if he was there? maybe he doesnt want to talk to you? I know lots of people on demise where i say "hello" or "whats up" no response but the moment you say.. "Eos, John, or Selene" they magically come to life... Just saying..
nope, i detected him, revealed him, he didnt hide, he moved to his spot on riktor spawn, stand still do nothing. Then after some time log in walk, walk back, relog.

Yeah.... he wasnt afk... rofl. btw monster atacked him, he didnt even move.

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Fenerous

Post by Fenerous »

Shallan wrote:
Fenerous wrote:
Shallan wrote: I proved that HZ bot is afk and so ? nothing happen...
nope, i detected him, revealed him, he didnt hide, he moved to his spot on riktor spawn, stand still do nothing. Then after some time log in walk, walk back, relog.

Yeah.... he wasnt afk... rofl. btw monster atacked him, he didnt even move.
maybe he was well disciplined..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S06nIz4scvI
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Fenerous wrote:
Shallan wrote:
Fenerous wrote:
Is it safe to say if they don't respond to eos, john, selene, etc they are afhome? People get the rules mixed up. It's not afk, it's unattended. You can be sitting at your keyboard all day long, but if you don't respond when gm incognito pops up you're going to jail.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."