Why are some players mad about the spawn?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Facko

Re: Why are some players mad about the spawn?

Post by Facko »

They're not mad about the spawn, they dislike that an entitled moron (you) got his way by throwing a temper tantrum.... ffs

Seriously, get this prick off of the forums.
ultio mea est
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

I am mad because all you do is taking naked noobs to spawn in fell and no more activities in the guild. That's why UoH suck and people in UoH are losing interest in game fast, but then you say that spawn is difficult.
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
Lead44 likes this.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

This isnt about you opy, I am just saying this for the hell of it. People dont like change, especially when they are already used to something else. For some people it was already easy, for other people it wars hard because they dont have a group to do it with and they just dont know how to pvp and defend their spawn. this makes it easier for the people that couldnt do it before. Of course this might fuck with the balance of the economy because the replicas will be cheaper now. I personally think its agreat thing that they are getting cheaper because unlike lots of other people, I play this game to have fun and not to afk farm to save up money for one thing that will make you bankrupt. I play the game for the fun of being there and playing it. I dont have the time or patience to save up 50+ mill for a random item. I could care less how it effects pvp and why everyone is bitching about it. if you can farm it alot easier now, you get more gold because all that gold that drops after doing the champ so quickly. so people should actually pick it up instead of quickly running away with their powerscrolls. If people dont like the changes, its to bad, they have already been done, so just accept it and move on. Bama and the staff probably put in alot of effort changing all the coding and testing out the new system. They arent going to change it back to make it harder since alot of new different people are doing the champ now and actually enjoying it.

So everyone just accept the changes and move on, it benefits everyone.
Discord: Amish#1299
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

And they will kill Amish for his opinion. I agree with Amish, hell with the economy, let people enjoy the game! This game is supposed to be fun, not a tremendous effort.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

https://apps.facebook.com/onthefarm/?re ... _expired=1&
here play this game so you can play a stupid game effortlessly meanwhile everyone else will be playing ultima online
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Spazz likes this.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

royal kapero2 wrote:And they will kill Amish for his opinion.
I dont mind having the unpopular opinion, and I dont feel like I have much say in the matter because I dont do champ spawns. I just think that its a game that will be 20 years old this year, people come here to chill and escape reality and have some fun while getting away from normal life. You should just play to have fun and accept the changes. They have already been set in motion so there is probably less of a chance it will be changed back. Atleast they didnt take away your UOS or anything you all really really need.
Discord: Amish#1299
Frasier and royal kapero2 like this.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

OK OPY SHOW SOME PROOF OF THESE PEOPLE WHO LIKE THE CHANGE CAUSE BESIDES YOU AND MMMARTIN I HAVE SEEN NOONE WHO LIKES THE CHANGE.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Licks Her Wounds

Post by Licks Her Wounds »

The change is good for demise, and opywang is a true pioneer for making this happen. @opywang, forget all the haters, you've done demise a great service with your efforts and I thank you
coveiro and Opywang like this.
Demise Vet

Post by Demise Vet »

because your idea sucks balls fuck osi its demise period
Anonymous Group

Post by Anonymous Group »

Opywang wrote:
The answer is a single gladiator collar, orc chief helm, and ari robe can buy you an Orny.

There angry that they have to spawn 1,000 time to buy an orny instead of spawning 1 in 25 time to luck out to buy an orny, or whatever end game item they can buy..
wait and the value of glad,sash,orc helm and all champ arty will drop in price while orny will not so I guess youll be complaining about doom next? lol I pitty you opy
Silvertiger trolls kids like you for breakfast. - anonymous

Money for revenge, man that's hardly an expense

Make the candles balanced
Frasier

Post by Frasier »

royal kapero2 wrote:I agree with Amish, hell with the economy, let people enjoy the game! This game is supposed tIk be fun, not a tremendous effort.
Word.
Opywang and Amish Hammer like this.
Anonymous Group

Opywang wrote:
Anonymous Group wrote:
Opywang wrote:
The answer is a single gladiator collar, orc chief helm, and ari robe can buy you an Orny.

There angry that they have to spawn 1,000 time to buy an orny instead of spawning 1 in 25 time to luck out to buy an orny, or whatever end game item they can buy..
wait and the value of glad,sash,orc helm and all champ arty will drop in price while orny will not so I guess youll be complaining about doom next? lol I pitty you opy
I don't care about doom, nor do I care about orny. It's just you guys that care about it, and it's you guys that can afford it cause you're qualify for spawn, and I am not.
we worked for it and you didnt

Anonymous Group

Opywang wrote:
Anonymous Group wrote:
Opywang wrote:
I don't care about doom, nor do I care about orny. It's just you guys that care about it, and it's you guys that can afford it cause you're qualify for spawn, and I am not.
we worked for it and you didnt
I work 9 month recruiting 300+ players, and the only person that ever has the replica worth 60kk was only the one that has Orny, or 50kk suit and all of them kept it for themselves, and got richer.

None of the UoH core member has gotten a single replica in 9 month included myself. We stayed poor, and we could not improve because of how sick the system the game has made that only benefit the rich.
maybe you shouldn't go to spawn on fencer?
more dmg=more arty chance

Anonymous Group

Opywang wrote:
Anonymous Group wrote:
Opywang wrote:
I kept everybody equal rather than allowing a strong player in the guild that have no interested in making the chain strong.
you are the weakest link

Anonymous Group

Opywang wrote:
Anonymous Group wrote:
Opywang wrote:
you are the weakest link
You are a cheater trying to exploit the shard to benefit just to you.

This is a public game it's the only OSI true clone Ultima online, and you want to take it away from everybody, and exploit them.
how am I exploiting something ??? the GMs set it like that not me .... and it didn't benefit me in fact it made it harder but I didn't cry about it like you I just played around it dude youre just a fucking crybaby