EoS please make an official poll about spawn changes

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Alhimikut

EoS please make an official poll about spawn changes

Post by Alhimikut »

I think it is time to make an official poll too see where people stand for real on the matter of spawn changes and act upon its result. That way we can all be calmed down.
If the result of the poll is in favor of old ways you should probably ban Opywang from forums as if its reverted back we will never heard the end of it.... so might as well make a poll about kicking him from the shard..
Put the power in peoples hands.. as this is where Opy wants it.. lets see how it goes
Legendary Noob

My chars are:
Fermina Daza: Legendary Banksitter
Isabelle Salazar: Noob Sampire
Anti Social: Master of Felucca house hiding
Ajani and Veteran Noobie like this.
Mors

Re: EoS please make an official poll about spawn changes

Post by Mors »

lets make a poll about Hz afk bot checking spawns and Hz abusing an explit to block people from spawnning in lost lands
Strictly for looks
Mister Pink, Shallan and Alvin like this.
Licks Her Wounds

Post by Licks Her Wounds »

Opywang has outsmarted you all, this whole time, he has been correct
Opywang likes this.
Lord Mars

Post by Lord Mars »

one thing i know of demise since i started here in 2006.

"demise is supposed to be osi clone"
Opywang likes this.
Fenerous

Post by Fenerous »

I don't understand the exploit? Can someone show me a rule of how it applies to this situation. I use to do ilishnar spawns and it took about an hour with the right people. Now it takes what 7 minutes to do an oaks? if you don't know the struggle then you might as well keep quiet..
Fenerous

Post by Fenerous »

@opywang i am more upset at the fact that you bitch so much about them being so hard when i was able to actually do them with a shitty suit. Get a life bro, maybe if you would have done them 2 - 3 years ago you might be stronger than you are today. I rarely die at spawns and if i get raided by some guild i dont complain because i will get 3 more off later that day without them finding out.
Ajani likes this.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

BRUH I could solo coons before this stupid little cry baby update. So shut up, L2P, GET GUD NUB
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Demise Vet

Post by Demise Vet »

ive soloed alot of spawns on demise this new shit sucks ass way to go opy
Alhimikut

Post by Alhimikut »

I will up this thread until we see an official poll from EOS.. it will take like 3 mins to do it.. and will be essential.
Legendary Noob

My chars are:
Alhimikut

Post by Alhimikut »

that's because you suck... i remember 4 years ago when me and friends started... we did not have anything... no arties.. no scrapers (wasn't introduced then) and 5 of us could easily do a neira on cu shides and withers... at least when kapero wasn't online to kill us all.. so fuck you Opy and fuck your stupid guild

P.S. some of those newbs that had nothing on their back 4 years ago are now one of the best pvmers on shard.. so fuck you
Legendary Noob

My chars are:
Alhimikut

Post by Alhimikut »

ahahahahahaha pathetic fuck :)
Legendary Noob

My chars are:
Necrodog likes this.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Mors wrote:lets make a poll about Hz afk bot checking spawns and Hz abusing an explit to block people from spawnning in lost lands
here have ur UP about the poll that should be made!

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Opywang likes this.
Alhimikut

Post by Alhimikut »

Still no poll.. up
Legendary Noob

My chars are:
MB

Post by MB »

I think the main downside to new changes is the loss of a lot of the "high stakes" aspect of PvP. We don't fight over factions so all we have of consequence are champs and the occasional IDOC. Most of the sting to losing is gone now that you can get another set of scrolls in 2 minutes at Despise. 6 people can knock out Oaks as fast as 3 people used to chain Barracoons. Arties drop constantly in easily chainable Ilsh spawns. Other than Harrowers found soon enough to gather a raid, there's not much at stake in PvP.

Also the challenge of soloing spawns was the only thing I'd ever found interesting in PvM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oica5jG7FpU&t=0m34s
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

MB wrote:I think the main downside to new changes is the loss of a lot of the "high stakes" aspect of PvP. We don't fight over factions so all we have of consequence are champs and the occasional IDOC. Most of the sting to losing is gone now that you can get another set of scrolls in 2 minutes at Despise. 6 people can knock out Oaks as fast as 3 people used to chain Barracoons. Arties drop constantly in easily chainable Ilsh spawns. Other than Harrowers found soon enough to gather a raid, there's not much at stake in PvP.

Also the challenge of soloing spawns was the only thing I'd ever found interesting in PvM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oica5jG7FpU&t=0m34s
I think once EOS buffs the actual champs, the "high stakes" will come back, the champs are fuckin hard to kill on OSI. It probably wont change for your guild, since you only choke point fight with triple the numbers and there's not really a point to pvp against that, but for the rest of the shard, it should be a lot of fun.
Discord: Maloskies#2094
Mister Pink likes this.