Uo Demise Sadist, or not?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
april0395

Re: Uo Demise Sadist, or not?

Post by april0395 »

Opywang wrote:.. mostly from Hybird there is over 25,000 players that play on that shard..
I don't think I'm going to take the time to read the rest of this, since this is clearly a joke. Maybe you haven't been to Hybrid lately?
Attachments
hybriddead.jpg
hybriddead.jpg (183.35 KiB) Viewed 5742 times
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
Devilman

Post by Devilman »

Demise is only around roughly 350 people average. And how many if those are multi clients? Number is probably closer to 280 individuals.
What ever happened to hybrid? It used to pull great numbers?
Anyway, slow spawns is balanced imo.
pimpinez

Post by pimpinez »

honestly, haha!! Somewhere along the lines they patched it. demise use to have few extra mobs like skele drag in doom, extra in blood dungeon, that im 100% on. that was tram before the bard 160 publish i think... also had something like 700-1000 online so it was even harder to farm there was always someone at your spot.

back then rbc like 25kk.. heh!

Opy, i tried to tell you they are leftover blackthorn aristocrats!!

"Blackthorn was seen as half-human, half-machine monstrosity. " - uoguide.com haha
aka user con script hotkey y loop.

blue to weak (cuz spys) to fight off criminal. only way to win control of shard is make #1 guild with hotkey target only, then destroy all criminal guild and win. then you are king!

i been practicing in my kung fury suit to save Britannia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/bS5P_LAqiVg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

maybe try organize riot; uoh to weak to beat hz

"The Awakening is a story arc that began early in 2012, and is still ongoing as of the time of writing (August 2012). Broadly speaking, this story arc revolved around the political, social, and economic situation in Britannia deteriorating due in large part to lack of leadership from the central government, and foes of Britannia (so far, most notably Exodus) taking advantage of that situation.

The specifics of this story arc differed somewhat shard to shard, due to Event Moderator input, thus attempting to satisfy Ultima Online players' long-standing like of shard-specific content and peculiarities.
Act I

This chapter introduced the deteriorating social, political, and economic situation in Britannia. It started with Publish 74 and it is based on the riots that began across Britannia, specifically in the cities" uoguide.com

haha even the npc say
"set your dragons loose on them if need be"
Last edited by pimpinez on October 22nd, 2016, 12:48 am, edited 5 times in total.
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

Opy why you left discordapp chat?
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
pimpinez

Post by pimpinez »

you scrub trusting criminals they will take your suit in heart beat!
Akka

Post by Akka »

KrustyBurn.jpg
KrustyBurn.jpg (16.09 KiB) Viewed 5636 times
Shino

Post by Shino »

TL;DR: Spawner speed is inconsistent, illuminati confirmed.
Thoth

Post by Thoth »

If demise had faction items, (they do not need to be enhanced), you would find more pvp, and less pking. Factions have always had the reall pvpers that look for fights not trammie blues that come to fel to pk.
Akka

Post by Akka »

Please add faction artifacts (not-enhanced) versions.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Why worry about all the timers and stuff like that, just play the game to have fun. Thats what games are meant for. If you arent having fun at one spot, there are other spots in the game you can go to, and there are tons of skills you can mess around with to try new things. If the staff changed the spawner speed, then they probably had a good reason for doing that. Just gotta accept it and move on and play the game how they set it. That is their job after all, to moderate the game, and us as the players just play the game. You arent forced to play it, its just here to be a distraction from bordem of the real world when you have nothing else to do.
Discord: Amish#1299
medamaude likes this.
Demise Vet

Post by Demise Vet »

Opywang wrote:O.K. I want to apologize my rudeness I could have said better than this so I want to apologize.

I was just saying why is everything being altered when OSI isn't altered? Everything on OSI is the same speed, and on Demise it's controlled speed.

There is already a command that can set all spawn to have the same speed, and why don't they just make it all the same?

Example of slow spawn in back room hidden away from reds traffic.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7gAxKk ... e=youtu.be

Example of fast spawn in reds highway zone.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoffCHj ... e=youtu.be

Tanya wrote:Opy why you left discordapp chat?
Because Hzs is in there, and I'm done with them they lied to me not once twice. They told me I can go spawn for an Oak skull, and twice they raid us. So I am done with Hzs they lie too much.
hz lies theres a suprise really man you trust anyone in hz ever and your a fool
Tempest, Tanya and MB like this.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Opywang wrote: If you go in hyloth there is two deamon it spawn so slow because it's in the back, and hidden, but the one that spawn the fastest are the one out in the open.
Also Opy if you want a fast place for daemons to spawn, try the second level of the fan dancer dojo, I think like 4-5 spawn, and its pretty fast from what I remember. When I used to steal artifacts from there, I would see a couple of people just afk farming them and there would be a ton of dead ones on the ground around them.
Discord: Amish#1299
An Elemental

Post by An Elemental »

Amish Hammer wrote: Also Opy if you want a fast place for daemons to spawn, try the second level of the fan dancer dojo, I think like 4-5 spawn, and its pretty fast
But what if it is not like OSI? What will he do then?No you must find him a spot where the spawn and the spawn timers are exactly like OSI
ortiz likes this.
pimpinez

Post by pimpinez »

when im king
fraction item with enhance confirmed.

u guys can keep your shit 800k bot point system, free bows, staves, and cu
Akka

Post by Akka »

BumsToTheWall.jpg
BumsToTheWall.jpg (109.62 KiB) Viewed 4903 times
All bug reports so far have been handled tho... ? they just dont handle your false ones :beathorse:
Tanya likes this.