Is afk farming legal or what?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
matg0d

Re: Is afk farming legal or what?

Post by matg0d »

Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:That why we need to allow auto loot back on uo steam. Player are using easy uo to loot gold afk, and nothing is being done about it.

I don't mind it because gold help economic flourish bag of sending sells for 125k right now. Gold on the game is rare, and I call Uo gold "rare gold" because you can farm gold from monster you'll still get around 100k in raw gold a little over an hour depend where you are at that why I rather farm resource it pays better, and I just ignore the gold.

Somebody said farming wisp in a single day bring 500k in raw gold, and I never thought about running it with 4 account, and it's illegal to run more than 1 account hitting monster I think, and if anybody does that then that person is making 2 million in raw gold in a single day.
Really Opy?
You are worried players are using easyuo
And this bothers you?
Really Opy?
You can lie if you want but the truth is you know that the following is you

http://www.easyuo.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... 01dedf749b
You need to have this script AND the script calling it IN THE SAME FOLDER AS EUOX.EXE For it to work. AND the path can't be too long/deep OR on a network drive.
This is a problem with EasyUO 1.5 and it will be fixed.

I'm using window 8.1 and I can't get this to work I've been fooling with this for 3 month, and no avail yet.

I'm using it to gather resource, but I am unable to grab the item that I want.

I put it in folder name easyuo.exe not work. I put it in C drive it not work.

can anybody give me a tuturial, or something please to help me get this to work right.

Here is picture it says C drive/Easy uo/ This is where I put it in, and it's in a folder are there anything I am doing wrong here?

Fun fact: Zapper, the top post on that page on EasyUO forum is the name of the fail-fencing-template Opy used to do champs and complain all the time.
Soo he made that question in 2011 and 5 years later made another account still having issues with EUO.
But hey, AFK farmers!
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

matg0d wrote:
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:That why we need to allow auto loot back on uo steam. Player are using easy uo to loot gold afk, and nothing is being done about it.

I don't mind it because gold help economic flourish bag of sending sells for 125k right now. Gold on the game is rare, and I call Uo gold "rare gold" because you can farm gold from monster you'll still get around 100k in raw gold a little over an hour depend where you are at that why I rather farm resource it pays better, and I just ignore the gold.

Somebody said farming wisp in a single day bring 500k in raw gold, and I never thought about running it with 4 account, and it's illegal to run more than 1 account hitting monster I think, and if anybody does that then that person is making 2 million in raw gold in a single day.
Really Opy?
You are worried players are using easyuo
And this bothers you?
Really Opy?
You can lie if you want but the truth is you know that the following is you

http://www.easyuo.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... 01dedf749b
You need to have this script AND the script calling it IN THE SAME FOLDER AS EUOX.EXE For it to work. AND the path can't be too long/deep OR on a network drive.
This is a problem with EasyUO 1.5 and it will be fixed.

I'm using window 8.1 and I can't get this to work I've been fooling with this for 3 month, and no avail yet.

I'm using it to gather resource, but I am unable to grab the item that I want.

I put it in folder name easyuo.exe not work. I put it in C drive it not work.

can anybody give me a tuturial, or something please to help me get this to work right.

Here is picture it says C drive/Easy uo/ This is where I put it in, and it's in a folder are there anything I am doing wrong here?

Fun fact: Zapper, the top post on that page on EasyUO forum is the name of the fail-fencing-template Opy used to do champs and complain all the time.
Soo he made that question in 2011 and 5 years later made another account still having issues with EUO.
But hey, AFK farmers!
I saw that but couldn't prove that it was him because I think/thought that when he used the name "Zapper" on forums he had numbers after the name. Like Zapper042 or some thing like that
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Opywang wrote:Demise promote players to use easy uo all the time so why are ya'll trying to accuse me of using easy uo?

I see many post saying use easy uo for sorting item, sorting this, and that, and yet I get investigated for posting on easy uo forum.

It's not illegal for me to post on easy uo so it's has nothing to do with me here.
No Opy, it's not illegal to post on other forums but you know for a guy who claims to be 6' 2" a lot of things still seem to go over your head

You have and still go on about cheaters and corruption and blah blah blah whatever......but there you are asking for help to get an easy uo looting script to work
Now I can't prove (and I really don't care) that you use it or used it on Demise but do you not see the humor in that?
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Russ4ua wrote:Opy's a dumbass most days but he knows more about what this shard needs than most of you guys. If you can't see how bad this shard has gotten, you don't want to. 400+ online- 350 afk farmers, 25 bank sitters and 25+ actually playing the game. PvP is a bunch of nancies scripting spells and running bots to ruin Demise. Take away the afkr and newbi PvPrs and you got an empty shard.

The spawn changes ya'll hate so much, actually got people out of HW and playing together. Demise is basically a display case- one large WBB for everyone to sit at.
That's incorrect. The one thing that would fix all this: ban uosteam.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Russ4ua

Post by Russ4ua »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Russ4ua wrote:Opy's a dumbass most days but he knows more about what this shard needs than most of you guys. If you can't see how bad this shard has gotten, you don't want to. 400+ online- 350 afk farmers, 25 bank sitters and 25+ actually playing the game. PvP is a bunch of nancies scripting spells and running bots to ruin Demise. Take away the afkr and newbi PvPrs and you got an empty shard.

The spawn changes ya'll hate so much, actually got people out of HW and playing together. Demise is basically a display case- one large WBB for everyone to sit at.
EUO can do most of what Steam does and some things it can't. Razor can do most of what Steam does in PvP.
The Silvertiger

Russ4ua wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:

EUO can do most of what Steam does and some things it can't. Razor can do most of what Steam does in PvP.
That is partially correct. Euo, and razor, first off is slower than steam. When you ban steam, you ban the capabilities of steam. When you ban the capabilities of steam, you ban those same capabilities in euo, as per shard rules (not enforced rn.) Sure razor can make PvP easier, but there's still a buffer between skill and no skill. With steam you basically have to have mortal to get a kill. With razor this wasn't so. The miniheal could help a noob, but they would still die to nonmortal templates. With steam it's basically straight spell spam. With razor you regain a portion of spell timing. The casting is wrong either way. Steam is just so smooth that it's basically like having no pause between spells. I have the feeling that you don't truly know the capabilities of steam if you think razor is comparable.
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
MMMartin

Post by MMMartin »

i dont undestend why ppl wanna UO steam,

just go easy UO and start learn, in my opinion stiupit ppl dont have right use script

http://www.easyuo.com/
http://wiki.easyuo.com/index.php/Docume ... _Reference
http://wiki.easyuo.com/index.php/Docume ... _Reference

if you wanna use script, go and write one youself, just need some brain for it, i m sure you can do it :)

and yea, UOSTEAM dont have DELAY, razor have 1 sec delay and stuck during spawn spells, EASYUO aswell lags, delay and not so OP but scriptiong can do more compare razor, but are harder make, like i say 'stiupit ppl dont have right use script'

i m for BAN UO STEAM
DEV7412

Post by DEV7412 »

I'm a returning player too or at least that was my intention until I saw every single person is AFK farming. Not a surprise economy is totally fucked up.
The only thing could save demise is a reset.
ahkt87

Post by ahkt87 »

Can we also address the afkers in heartwood make it dificult to do the spellweave quest. It just seems like the mods dont care about rules anymore.
I once ate an entire goat. :beathorse:
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Who gives a shit
The Silvertiger

ahkt87 wrote:Can we also address the afkers in heartwood make it dificult to do the spellweave quest. It just seems like the mods dont care about rules anymore.
Don't do the spellweave quest from heartwood. Search for discipline on uoguide. It is a much easier quest.
Selling List & Vendor

ahkt87 likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

DEV7412 wrote:I'm a returning player too or at least that was my intention until I saw every single person is AFK farming. Not a surprise economy is totally fucked up.
The only thing could save demise is a reset.
So how often should they "reset" Demise?
Every week?
Every month?
Every time Demise has a returning player?
How fair would a "reset" be to the players that have put in the time playing on Demise (AFK or not AFK)?
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Chad Reed

Post by Chad Reed »

People killing wisps to farm gold is not the problem. The really problem is the heartwood quests farms
ARGENTINA

Discord: Chad Reed#6568
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Why? Heartwood scripts literally created a market for saws/kits and bows. Nobody would have any of that if it got cracked down on. It's the same with BOD farming - 70k HRSKs allow for a newer player to actually put together a suit and actually play the game without being a charity case.

IMO - demise has a very healthy economy. The low to mid-grade stuff required to play a character to its potential is cheap available, and the high end stuff is still worth a lot.
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

When I played here 9 years ago, the only way I was able to play was because I helped gank someone who forgot to insure their suit, and I got an orny/RBC/Kasa to PvP in. I tried doing BODs but a GM took everything I worked towards because my filler script was going while I was taking a shit. That's when I quit. I had no real method of getting established without getting fucked with.
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass