CHANGE RULE, BAN UOSTEAM

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
MMMartin

CHANGE RULE, BAN UOSTEAM

Post by MMMartin »

how about make TEST for ONE MOUNTH WITHOUT UO STEAM ?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I REALLY WANNA SEE CHAMPS SPAWN, PVP aswell OTHERS PLAYERS WITHOUT UOSTEAM
The Silvertiger

Re: CHANGE RULE, BAN UOSTEAM

Post by The Silvertiger »

Does this mean you hopped on the Hz crybaby wagon? It's all been done before and I still use razor, more because computer capabilities than preference, but spawn, pvp, pvm, etc is still doable with ease with razor.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bama likes this.
gonthrax

Post by gonthrax »

The Silvertiger wrote: but spawn, pvp, pvm, etc is still doable with ease with razor.
I should hope so, we did it for years on OSI with nothing or UO Assist.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Opywang wrote:Demise is so corrupted taking away uo steam will ruined the game. Uo steam is what made Demise bearable. That is the only reason I am still here because of uosteam. Without uosteam y'all would have not know me so thank for uosteam for making the shard tolerable enough.
In that case count me in. BAN UOSTEAM!
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

MMMartin wrote:how about make TEST for ONE MOUNTH WITHOUT UO STEAM ?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I REALLY WANNA SEE CHAMPS SPAWN, PVP aswell OTHERS PLAYERS WITHOUT UOSTEAM
cant agree more... in uosteam i only like the resoulution option :)
1920/1080 ftw :P

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

the newest patch for OSI allows for resolutions up to 1280x920 now. About 10 years too late, but it's official now.
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Demise Vet

Post by Demise Vet »

uo steam sucks ass .
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

Opywang wrote:Without uosteam y'all would have not know me so thank for uosteam for making the shard tolerable enough.
RLY?!?!?!?
Ajani wrote:In that case count me in. BAN UOSTEAM!
Yeah, I'm with this guy.
Ajani and The Silvertiger like this.
matg0d

Post by matg0d »

Shit, I really like UOsteam macro language, but having Opy leaving is such a nice idea...
Exillion likes this.
Exillion

Post by Exillion »

uosteam and razor are not osi accurate they should both be banned, they corrupt the shard and rig it to benefit scripters over real uo players.
medamaude

Post by medamaude »

Exillion wrote:uosteam and razor are not osi accurate they should both be banned, they corrupt the shard and rig it to benefit scripters over real uo players.
This is true, you know. They don't allow that shit on OSI. If you really REALLY want an OSI clone, make sure you have a couple spare quarters ready to jam into your keyboard, and/or start learning to be happy with the game client's primitive bellybuttonfuck of a macro system. Be careful what you wish for, and so on.

Now I'm just gonna go back to watching the rapidly metastasizing stage 5 prostate cancer that has engulfed this forum like Tetsuo in Akira.