Shard poll for champion spawn

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Ajani

Re: Shard poll for champion spawn

Post by Ajani »

Opywang wrote:
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:
OSI has made the spawn fair for all players,
...........if they play on the test center

If they play on a production shard they can't just jump in and play it takes time and it's a harder and longer grind than on Demise
I've recruit 300 players, and spent 300 million to create a spawn guild, and yet we're unable to keep up with ReQ.

None of us has an orny, none of us has ever gotten any major artifacts from champion spawn.

We are force to use script to farm for HW kits till we get around 150 million just to be able to spawn for each players.

Who in there right mind want to play a game like this that is just a crappy ass game!
ok so now you just lyin. You said in the past that whenever a rich player got a major arty and didn't share the wealth you gave them the boot. and now you saying no one has ever gotten a arty in your guild. Also you guilded 300 players and 300 players left. What is the same with all 300 players?
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Supercreep

Post by Supercreep »

Opywang wrote:
No kidding you're the cartels of Demise hoarding everything just for yourself, and let nobody have nothing.
Didn't Muscly drop a house with a billion gold in it after giving people weeks of notice that he was going to do it?

I hate to break it you, but MB is one of the most helpful people on this shard. Over the years I have messaged him with my dumb questions and he has always taken the time to help me. He writes scripts for people, he shares his modded client...

I hate to break it to you, but there just isn't a huge conspiracy to keep people down.

Enough already
Exillion likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Opy stop and think a minute,whether they revert the kill counts back to what they were or a number close to what they were you are still ahead of the game because of the random red candle start for the non Felucca champs. Those are the only ones you do anyway

And be honest Opy you have had 2 weeks (and at least 1 more week) before/if they revert it. You decided to spend that time making yourself look silly
Let it go
Go spawn while you still have the chance.

If what you and a few others have said is true that there are a lot of people everywhere spawning because of the update what do you have to worry about if it is "majority rule"

Having said that if the vote doesn't go your way I can see you making posts about how Eos rigged the vote
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Exillion

Post by Exillion »

Opywang wrote:So if we're voting then how do we know the vote number, and who will tell us the truth what the accurate number is since it can easily be manipulated, and rigged, and be lied to.

If we're voting does it mean we can vote to make Doom drop rate fair to be OSI level?

I see too many flaw in that so why don't we just make it legit, and OSI-clone, and not base on democracy.
doom was already fixed to publish 48 aka when osi added the point system in 2007, the drop rate however was set by eos to be fair and balanced for demise since it is not an osi clone
Bama and april0395 like this.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Opywang wrote:So if we're voting then how do we know the vote number, and who will tell us the truth what the accurate number is since it can easily be manipulated, and rigged, and be lied to.

If we're voting does it mean we can vote to make Doom drop rate fair to be OSI level?

I see too many flaw in that so why don't we just make it legit, and OSI-clone, and not base on democracy.
just quit already
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Demise Vet likes this.
Exillion

Post by Exillion »

Opywang wrote:
Exillion wrote:

doom was already fixed to publish 48 aka when osi added the point system in 2007, the drop rate however was set by eos to be fair and balanced for demise since it is not an osi clone
I know that why I am quitting Demise it's not an OSI-clone it's rigged base on greed.
an osi clone would include banning razor and uosteam, you already made a post saying you would quit if uosteam was banned so you would quit either way. Osi does not allow 3rd party programs if demise was to be an osi clone it would also have to ban those same programs
gonthrax

Post by gonthrax »

Opywang wrote:
Exillion wrote:single guild? What about Nwo, req, kvg, espp all of which frequently pvp and do champion spawns? Uxc also does many champ spawns but doesnt really pvp since they play sampires mostly
Only these guy is able to spawn, but not new guild. New guild cannot get created because of this.
I started here with 3 other friends. Within the first 30 days we were doing multiple fel spawns per day, just 3 or 4 of us.
april0395

Post by april0395 »

I'm kind of confused. I thought having a poll for the players would be the fairest method of deciding, but somehow it's unfair?
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Honestly, polling shouldn't decide anything.

It should be used to see what appeals to the players and what doesn't.

Polls aren't all that accurate either, especially on the internet. Several upon several people can manipulate the poll to their favor, simply by creating multiple IP's and all voting the same way for their gain.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Opywang likes this.
Lady

Post by Lady »

Poll-ing is the way OTHER ppl will express their opinion. Is this wrong? xD
LadyReira

Post by LadyReira »

Opywang wrote:This is unacceptable if it get reverted I am done with this game. The spawn is near impossible, and new player cannot play, and you dare try to use vote to bring it back so only Hzs, and ReQ be the only guild spawning.
No, New players can play.
When I saw a young players, I gave some useful items for the person. ( not expensive items )
And if the guy wants to play with me or guild, I would like to support the guy.
I know some old players help a new player.
But I don't agree who gives expensive items to the new players, for example 120scrolls, arties, a lot of gold.
New players should collect items by themselves. If get items easily, the person get bored faster.
Spawning too, If new players could collect scrolls and repricas easily, the person will quit faster.

So I vote first one.
april0395

Post by april0395 »

Opywang wrote:Well the way I see it that it does say minimum it was more like majorly
You read minimum and think 'majorly', so I can kind of see why these arguments go on for pages and pages. You read one thing and think of something completely different.

:beathorse:
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
LadyReira

Post by LadyReira »

Opywang wrote:
LadyReira wrote:
Opywang wrote:This is unacceptable if it get reverted I am done with this game. The spawn is near impossible, and new player cannot play, and you dare try to use vote to bring it back so only Hzs, and ReQ be the only guild spawning.
No, New players can play.
When I saw a young players, I gave some useful items for the person. ( not expensive items )
And if the guy wants to play with me or guild, I would like to support the guy.
I know some old players help a new player.
But I don't agree who gives expensive items to the new players, for example 120scrolls, arties, a lot of gold.
New players should collect items by themselves. If get items easily, the person get bored faster.
Spawning too, If new players could collect scrolls and repricas easily, the person will quit faster.

So I vote first one.
Eos wrote:Custom changes are kept to a minimum to preserve the general feel and experience of OSI.
It says minimum which is actually like majorly rigged in a vast scale.

It's design to make every guild on shard fail without any possibly success.

In order to become successful you would need to be generating around 100 million a week, and probably more than that. I've tried 25 million a week without success, and check out ReQ they are rich, but they still are struggling.
Some players are rich in our guild.
But most of players poor like me.
People think I am rich because I use Alvin's items and suits. But I don't have anything even gold.
I have only some gold for my insure.

When I was starting this shard, I can't speak English, I can't write English, but somehow I got soul seaker.
You can't imagine how I was happy when I got a soul seaker:D:D
I collect 40k gold and got soul seaker. New players are like that :)
I didn't think how can I get 200kk gold? or spawning?? I thought I could farm Etins and will get 7*7 house. It was very fun.
Demise Vet

Post by Demise Vet »

I VOTED NO RETARD LIKE I SAID BEFORE GO BACK TO OSI NO ONE WANTS YOUR SHIT ANYMORE FUCK OFF
Centurion

Post by Centurion »

Voted ... Change it back
Demise Vet likes this.