RIKKY?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Anonymous Group

RIKKY?

Post by Anonymous Group »

WE HAVE TAKEN RIKKY HOSTAGE YOU WONT GET HIM BACK UNTIL YOU PUT THE SPAWNS BACK THE WAY WE HAD THEM

WE ARE ANONYMOUS, WE ARE LEGION, WE DO NOT FORGIVE, WE DO NOT FORGET, EXPECT US.
Silvertiger trolls kids like you for breakfast. - anonymous

Money for revenge, man that's hardly an expense

Make the candles balanced
EnEffetGile

Re: RIKKY?

Post by EnEffetGile »

lol, while it doesnt change much to me the way spawns are...

If you ppl realised how many players and guilds left because they realised that they needed to farm too much or afk like most ppl do to get average gears... You would realise that this change might just bring new blood instead of making everyone leave.

So yeah, I myself dont care... But lets make a book for the noob when they join.

'How to play on Demise'
Step 1: Beg and be ignored
Step 2: Go to idoc and fail because everyone easyuo that shit
Step 3: Start idocing with easyuo for months with macro till you find something decent and afk farm runics cause after all THATS PLAYING THE GAME! Thats why ppl join. To play IDOC and Heartwood!
Step 4: Try spawn and since it's so long, you get scouted by bot and fail most of the time because you still have shit gears
Step 5: Go idoc yourself

Yup, that sure seem to help the community grow... As I see about same ppl ingame and same ppl in forum as 2 years ago... Only thing I seem to realise is that the few extra players are simply few extra accounts that ppl created using proxy/using other machine.

Tbh, not really impressed by the resistance to change seen on Demise.

P.S. Anonymous fight for the poor.. Not the rich and settled..
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

Anonymous Group wrote:WE HAVE TAKEN RIKKY HOSTAGE YOU WONT GET HIM BACK UNTIL YOU PUT THE SPAWNS BACK THE WAY WE HAD THEM

WE ARE ANONYMOUS, WE ARE LEGION, WE DO NOT FORGIVE, WE DO NOT FORGET, EXPECT US.
Them darn meddling Ajani brothers.. Where am I going to spawn now?

P.S - Next time take them all.
MMMartin

Post by MMMartin »

EnEffetGile wrote:lol, while it doesnt change much to me the way spawns are...

If you ppl realised how many players and guilds left because they realised that they needed to farm too much or afk like most ppl do to get average gears... You would realise that this change might just bring new blood instead of making everyone leave.

So yeah, I myself dont care... But lets make a book for the noob when they join.

'How to play on Demise'
Step 1: Beg and be ignored
Step 2: Go to idoc and fail because everyone easyuo that shit
Step 3: Start idocing with easyuo for months with macro till you find something decent and afk farm runics cause after all THATS PLAYING THE GAME! Thats why ppl join. To play IDOC and Heartwood!
Step 4: Try spawn and since it's so long, you get scouted by bot and fail most of the time because you still have shit gears
Step 5: Go idoc yourself

Yup, that sure seem to help the community grow... As I see about same ppl ingame and same ppl in forum as 2 years ago... Only thing I seem to realise is that the few extra players are simply few extra accounts that ppl created using proxy/using other machine.

Tbh, not really impressed by the resistance to change seen on Demise.

P.S. Anonymous fight for the poor.. Not the rich and settled..
How to play on Demise

BEST START,
1. make 4*6 [keep 1 slot open for normal chars tamer-mage, pvp, warior, craft{maybe}] chars with 0.1 skill BS, tailor ELF
2. 1 hour 48 bod [script for take bods will make 4min {ping 250}][with ping 20 [1.5min maybe lower]]

just reapit 10x mean 15-40min 2kk for sure, MB even offer 2.5kkfor bods [so even more can make], easy money without SUIT with total skill 0.2 {BS + TAILOR}
COST - buy all char 1 BOD book for put inside bods, start is with 1000 gold, possible buy bod book for 200gp, skill 2gp :)
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Are people being stupid again and wasting time something silly?
Discord: Amish#1299
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

EnEffetGile wrote:P.S. Anonymous fight for the poor.. Not the rich and settled..
Don't fight for the poor. The rich didn't get rich by crying. The rich earned their items,gold.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

Anonymous Group wrote:WE HAVE TAKEN RIKKY HOSTAGE YOU WONT GET HIM BACK UNTIL YOU PUT THE SPAWNS BACK THE WAY WE HAD THEM

Thx Ajani, u did the work for us ;)