Citizens of Demise

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
royal kapero2

Re: Citizens of Demise

Post by royal kapero2 »

SCV wrote:To think I once considered inviting you to join the people's crusade against tyranny of the wretched.

It's good that you now show your true colors, the darkness in you tells us everything...

Lola won't be fazed by this, we will meet again dark knight, and then you will suffer the same fate of the unclean one!
O SCV, Sosarian devil and damned devil's kith and kin, secretary to Blackthorn himself. What kind of defender are thou, that canst not slay a mongbat with your naked arse? The Opywang shits, and your army eats. Thou shallt not, thou son of a succubus, make subjects of the Feluccan knights, as I have no fear of your curses, by land and by sea I will battle with thee, and grab thy mother by the pussy.

Thou Ratmanish scullion, Harpy's lover, makest potions for Ettins, so be thankful the black knight replied, you lowlife. You won't even be herding gamans for me. Now conclude, if you condemn crime and injustice, why I remember you recalling away from me, thereby abandoning your pal to his death, you yellow or is your place in Britain sewers, rat?
The Instigator

Re: Citizens of Demise

Post by The Instigator »

Omgggggg this dude provides quality entertainment
ahoy.