Blacksmithing Info pleeease

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Grandjester86

Blacksmithing Info pleeease

Post by Grandjester86 »

Hello everyone. newbie here, I just started on this shard about 5 days ago from Hybrid shard and need some info. Could someone please tell me if there is a particular place that will make my acquisition of Valorite Ingots easier? I'm new to the crafting thing. I have never been a crafter before in any game I have ever played. But I LOVE the UO crafting system for some reason. Its so much fun. Aslo, any advice at all about crafting would be awesome. My goal is to make a set of that medable plate mail and imbue the crap out of it. But I'm kinda lost. Can I imbue items after I craft them or do you imbue as you make things? my in game name is "Forge".
klnci12

Re: Blacksmithing Info pleeease

Post by klnci12 »

Sadly we dont have imbue system sir. Or Gorgoyle race...
april0395

Post by april0395 »

Imbuing is a Stygian Abyss addition. Currently, Demise is working on implementing Mondain's Legacy fully. As for when or if SA will ever be implemented, I'm not 100% positive.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
Grandjester86

Post by Grandjester86 »

Well that saves me some time lol. Thanks guys!!! I did not know that. Either way, any advice or tips about Blacksmithing would be awesome! I'm still searching for a good valorite Ore spot.
Grandjester86

Post by Grandjester86 »

Are there any Rune libraries on this shard?
Exillion

Post by Exillion »

Grandjester86 wrote:Are there any Rune libraries on this shard?
first house to the south right ouside luna to the east inside the walls
pegasus321

Post by pegasus321 »

Ore Nodes are random. Any location could spawn any type of ore each time it refreshes.
Grandjester86

Post by Grandjester86 »

Okay, gotcha. I really appreciate it guys!!
Exillion

Post by Exillion »

if you need an lrc suit pm me and ill get you one for free
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

I don't think you should burn hammers on armor because the price difference in BRSK and Val Hammers.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Loler

Post by Loler »

I burn val hammers on armor. and verites on weapons.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Grandjester86

Post by Grandjester86 »

I'm trying to decide what Template I want to go with. I'm looking for a template with a high damage output . I was thinking either a tamer/mage or a mage/archer. Although I'm not sure, there seem to be many new combat skills I know nothing about.
Grandjester86

Post by Grandjester86 »

Also, should I raise my Arms lore skill before crafting?
Grandjester86

Post by Grandjester86 »

Thanks for the info Exillion. I will take you up on that offer. although I'm not sure what a LRC is LOL....I'm a newbie
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Grandjester86 wrote:Also, should I raise my Arms lore skill before crafting?
don't craft without arms lore
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit