Market for newb-friendly vendor items?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Bill Door

Market for newb-friendly vendor items?

Post by Bill Door »

I started playing on Demise a few months ago and have worked up some crafters to get gear for myself. I don't have any crafting skills over GM yet as I do not have enough money to purchase powerscrolls and my gear is still too poor to competently do champ spawns. My question is, is there a demand for craftable items that don't require powerscrolls? Things like recall scrolls, runebooks, spellbooks, potion kegs, tinkered items, commodities, etc. Things that a newer player could craft and make money off of. Is there a demand for such things? When I browse vendors, I barely ever see those items, but I assume it's because everyone has a mule to create it themselves. If possible, I would like to get some vendors going so I have another revenue stream besides farming.
The Silvertiger

Re: Market for newb-friendly vendor items?

Post by The Silvertiger »

Yes, there is a market. The demand is decent, but the supply is low. Also you don't need to do any spawns get 120 crafting skills. If you don't find any scrolls create a buying thread in buying section. GL
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bill Door likes this.
Exillion

Post by Exillion »

If you start up some miners there is a decent demand for all types of ingots and some of the gems, could also collect reset bods or do hw quests. These do not require much to do
Gargl Kark

Post by Gargl Kark »

• basic consumables like ingots, boards, POF are ever needed
  • other niches may include PVP scrolls and resources (but there is a good store for these)
  • champ spawns will require a solid guild, as they usually are heavily raided
  • useful minor arties are readily available, such as Soul Seeker for 100k
Whammy | Timezone: GMT+2

2020-09-17: SALE | Jewels List
Bill Door likes this.
april0395

Post by april0395 »

I have a vendor that I consistently stock with filled runebooks, blank runebooks, and full spellbooks and it's a very slow business. But, I also set my prices a little high (3k for blank books, 50k for filled runebooks and spellbooks). If you sold them cheaper, they may sell better. I just think my time is valuable, so I sell it at what I think it's worth. :D :D
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

The classic price for filled non exceptional spellbook is 9-15,000 gp, but as April said it takes a few minutes to craft 1 spellbook and 64 scrolls. So what do you value your time at? :P
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bill Door likes this.
Bill Door

Post by Bill Door »

Exillion wrote:could also ... do hw quests. These do not require much to do
Is there a guide on this somewhere? I assume this is what I saw in Heartwood with people running back and forth like crazy on beetles.
april0395 wrote:I have a vendor that I consistently stock with filled runebooks, blank runebooks, and full spellbooks...
This may be a dumb question, but what is a filled runebook? Filled with runes for common locations?
Exillion

Post by Exillion »

Bill Door wrote:
Exillion wrote:could also ... do hw quests. These do not require much to do
Is there a guide on this somewhere? I assume this is what I saw in Heartwood with people running back and forth like crazy on beetles.
april0395 wrote:I have a vendor that I consistently stock with filled runebooks, blank runebooks, and full spellbooks...
This may be a dumb question, but what is a filled runebook? Filled with runes for common locations?
http://www.uogdemise.com/community/view ... f=10&t=127
just need boards and bolts to run it and some ingots to make crafting tools
Bill Door likes this.
Bill Door

Post by Bill Door »

Exillion wrote:http://www.uogdemise.com/community/view ... f=10&t=127
:shock: But what does it do?
Exillion

Post by Exillion »

Bill Door wrote:
Exillion wrote:http://www.uogdemise.com/community/view ... f=10&t=127
:shock: But what does it do?
it collects heartwood fletching kits, saws and decent jewelry. hw fletching kits sell for 700-800k and saws sell for around 1.5kk
Bill Door likes this.
april0395

Post by april0395 »

Bill Door wrote: This may be a dumb question, but what is a filled runebook? Filled with runes for common locations?
I sell marked runebooks to the more common locations on my vendor, like Tram/Fel dungeons, cities, Fel T2A entrances, ML dungeons, etc.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.