Animal Parking

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
333killad333

Animal Parking

Post by 333killad333 »

So I have started gating and selling things on my vendors at my house from the vendor mall. Is it common practice for people to drop animals onto the gate location blocking my vendor gate? I plan to use multiple locations in the future to prevent this from happening. Anyone else had to deal with this? Thanks!
Jennifer-Anne likes this.
leafcull

Re: Animal Parking

Post by leafcull »

ASSHOLE CABIN
333killad333 likes this.
Jennifer-Anne

Post by Jennifer-Anne »

333killad333 wrote:So I have started gating and selling things on my vendors at my house from the vendor mall. Is it common practice for people to drop animals onto the gate location blocking my vendor gate? I
No
333killad333 likes this.
333killad333

Post by 333killad333 »

Thanks, whoever it is still left the animals tamed and told them to stay. I didn't realize that the vendor market was so cutthroat. Haha!
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Sometimes when someone uses a gargoyle pick axe an elemental pops up
The elementals usually attack and follow the person who dug it up
The person who dug it up should go towards their house
When they get to their house they should quickly hide
While hidden they should log out and log in on a different account
The other character that doesn't have vet but can kill the elemental should try to heal the animal that is standing there being hit by the elemental first
If the animal dies at least you can say you tried your best
I think that at that time you should kill the elemental as they are bad for business

There are a few players here who enjoy watching how elementals go about their business so please take many screen shots

There are many ways to take care of things on your own in this game
Making threads about a minor inconvenience should never be your first option
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
House

Post by House »

I'm partially at fault for doing this stuff. Sometimes I go in someone's gate and go through all their vendors while still standing on the gate location. I try to move over a square when I realize it.
Frasier

Post by Frasier »

Someone seems to like to put a shadow wisp on Labyrinth's recall spot. Smart move.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Frasier wrote:Someone seems to like to put a shadow wisp on Labyrinth's recall spot. Smart move.
Hey, gotta keep that spawn to yourself... :P
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Frasier likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

41 2' N, 27 46' E
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈