Bod change.

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Loler

Bod change.

Post by Loler »

How about changing bods so no matter if you are .1 or 120 you can collect every hour. would make it so people would actually collect bods on skilled chars instead of just getting resets and selling?
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Amish Hammer likes this.
Ajani

Re: Bod change.

Post by Ajani »

more bods
more hammers
more hammers
more for sell
more for sell
the less people will sell them for
so you want them to lower the price of hammers?
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Loler

Post by Loler »

sure why not? also means more brsks and lower price maybe?
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Amish Hammer likes this.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

if they did this why wouldn't they just give a high % of giving a Val hammer bod? I vote no fro this change but 100% agree with the checks
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

Casting is shit
Loler

Post by Loler »

val hammers still wouldnt be as abundant as you think. and after you burn a val hammer or 7 you would agree :).

however this means people would actually have to train smith/tailor instead of putting .1 gold on a npc and being fully trained. also means people who dont want to do resets non stop could still get hammers to burn and sell their reset bods to people who want to do them.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

This still doesn't drop the market on resets. I don't see how this could be beneficial. You know how resets works, so I have no clue why you would think getting a bod once an hour would be better than getting a bod every few seconds. People using 120 collectors would just make for more useless bods that aren't even good for resets.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Loler

Post by Loler »

To get those bods every few seconds you have to wait an hour anyways.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Loler wrote:To get those bods every few seconds you have to wait an hour anyways.
I don't. Nobody wants the in between bods and that is why this doesn't make sense. I just don't see a need for the change.

For resets: The advantage for the seller of resets is lots of gold for 2gp and not so much time(some people even do it afk/unattended...) The advantage of the buyer is not having to wait 1 hour(if the change went into place) or 6 hours for a potential good bod.

Now if you start training your reset collectors you add 120 cost, material cost to train, and time spent training x however many you want to collect [you can only train 4 at a time as well] (doesn't sound all that great.)

And then you get to thinking about it you still want to get resets to get those few seconds collects, but wait now you're either going to have to waste extra materials filling in between bods or sort through to find resets. Which in the end will mean you need to collect more than you would via a .1 elf.

Summary, this update isn't as hot as you think.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Russ4ua

Post by Russ4ua »

Demise is already a joke. Might as well keep customizing until there's rainbow dragons and no skill cap.
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

Russ4ua wrote:Demise is already a joke. Might as well keep customizing until there's rainbow dragons and no skill cap.
Attachments
getout.jpg
getout.jpg (2.51 KiB) Viewed 3591 times
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Ajani likes this.
MMMartin

Post by MMMartin »

yeap, not bad idea and i have too one idea for sink golds in server

ADD NPC for selling BRSK and VERITE-VAL runic, price like BRSK [1kk] and val hammer [10kk]
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

MMMartin wrote:yeap, not bad idea and i have too one idea for sink golds in server

ADD NPC for selling BRSK and VERITE-VAL runic, price like BRSK [1kk] and val hammer [10kk]
Attachments
getout.jpg
getout.jpg (2.51 KiB) Viewed 3586 times
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

medamaude

Post by medamaude »

Maybe a better BOD-related gold sink would be the ability to bribe NPCs to sklp the waiting period and give you another BOD right away, just like if you'd turned one in. Not sure what the amount of the bribe should be though. 50k? It should be substantially more than the cost of doing it the "honest" way (turning in a reset bod).

*waits for ortiz to tell me to GTFO*
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

medamaude wrote:Maybe a better BOD-related gold sink would be the ability to bribe NPCs to sklp the waiting period and give you another BOD right away, just like if you'd turned one in. Not sure what the amount of the bribe should be though. 50k? It should be substantially more than the cost of doing it the "honest" way (turning in a reset bod).

I played a different server that had something similar
Attachments
getout.jpg
getout.jpg (2.51 KiB) Viewed 3561 times
Last edited by Ajani on February 20th, 2017, 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Casting is shit
medamaude likes this.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Ajani wrote:
medamaude wrote:Maybe a better BOD-related gold sink would be the ability to bribe NPCs to sklp the waiting period and give you another BOD right away, just like if you'd turned one in. Not sure what the amount of the bribe should be though. 50k? It should be substantially more than the cost of doing it the "honest" way (turning in a reset bod).

getout.jpg
I played a different server that had something similar

Watch that language young Ajani, how dare you say such a foul thing like that. :x
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.