Reactivating an old Account on Demise

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Nick

Reactivating an old Account on Demise

Post by Nick »

Hey i was a really active player for a good while and donated quite frequently, But, Im in the Army (US) and delployed and haven't played in a while. How can I go about getting back on my old account here (IF I can) im sure my house has collapsed though i did toss like a 500 million in the fund so who knows. I'd like to get back into playing but don't really want to start over, (leveling all those relayers again would "be a kill joy) any help would be apresheated. if I need to "donate" to get my account reactivated that would be okay, probably will anyway. Trying to get my brothers into it now.

Nick
ortiz

Re: Reactivating an old Account on Demise

Post by ortiz »

if you have access to the email account they are registered to im sure you could gain access to them again depending on how long ago you played.. try pming @Eos
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Nick

Post by Nick »

Thanks I will, wasn't sure if it was something you Could PM him about... he has a don't PM me about everything warning on his profile lol.
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

lol i believe that refers to in game problems
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

How long has it been since you played last?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Alcalina

Post by Alcalina »

i am in the same case , havent played for a long time... like four years or more maybe.
I remember the account name but not the password. And i thinking i register thats accouunt with an email. How i can recovery?
i cant send MP to the administrator i`m not authorised :S
Supercreep

Post by Supercreep »

Alcalina wrote:i am in the same case , havent played for a long time... like four years or more maybe.
I remember the account name but not the password. And i thinking i register thats accouunt with an email. How i can recovery?

I think you need three posts before you can send a PM.

That being said, four years is a long time. I wouldn't get your hopes up.
Alcalina

Post by Alcalina »

Supercreep wrote:
Alcalina wrote:i am in the same case , havent played for a long time... like four years or more maybe.

I think you need three posts before you can send a PM.

That being said, four years is a long time. I wouldn't get your hopes up.

rdy, i can sent the mp =)

mmm i dont know, because the accounts are there....
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

If the accounts are still there then the items on the chars should be but the house is long gone
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
TheBeef

Post by TheBeef »

Has anyone from this thread had success reclaiming their accounts? My old accts when inactive years ago and I can't remember the username or password. I would love to be able to access the original Festus.