Where are the bad ass mages?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Ajani

Re: Where are the bad ass mages?

Post by Ajani »

Loler wrote:i ping 120 and do okay.
no one believes you
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Alvin likes this.
DG

Post by DG »

royal kapero2 wrote:With steam and casting being broken, it's a lottery about who applies a lucky mortal strike. Unless they call the miniheal and fireball loops, a real challenge and a badass duel. I don't complain, I say it's a fact that a 1v1 mage dueling system doesn't get along with Demise standards. You can always watch if an enemy does one mistake every 10 minutes, then use your opportunity but from my perspective, it's rather boring than challenging. (Notice: Lolermachine has quite different tactics and does not follow the regular mage rules, he can do a lot without mortal, he seems to be a very challenging opponent)

Before steam and insane macros, there were not many legendary mages.
MB and ID, I remember I would destroy the chinese army with any of them on my side, just 2. vs 10 chinese.

Good ole times.

I will be slapping my face forever because back then I didn't use to record battles. A good 4 years of playing became just memories. But it's okay, when my ping drops from 10k to my stable 350, i will begin another annihilation.
In those days when target exploit was there and high ping player could cast as fast as usa players,you were trivial and unimpressive.you were only known for your ability of killing new chinese players(now for your ability of trolling>_<).
Either back then or at present ,its not worth making a boast of killing laggy players.
Alvin likes this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

DG wrote:
royal kapero2 wrote:With steam and casting being broken, it's a lottery about who applies a lucky mortal strike. Unless they call the miniheal and fireball loops, a real challenge and a badass duel. I don't complain, I say it's a fact that a 1v1 mage dueling system doesn't get along with Demise standards. You can always watch if an enemy does one mistake every 10 minutes, then use your opportunity but from my perspective, it's rather boring than challenging. (Notice: Lolermachine has quite different tactics and does not follow the regular mage rules, he can do a lot without mortal, he seems to be a very challenging opponent)

Before steam and insane macros, there were not many legendary mages.
MB and ID, I remember I would destroy the chinese army with any of them on my side, just 2. vs 10 chinese.

Good ole times.

I will be slapping my face forever because back then I didn't use to record battles. A good 4 years of playing became just memories. But it's okay, when my ping drops from 10k to my stable 350, i will begin another annihilation.
In those days when target exploit was there and high ping player could cast as fast as usa players,you were trivial and unimpressive.you were only known for your ability of killing new chinese players(now for your ability of trolling>_<).
Either back then or at present ,its not worth making a boast of killing laggy players.
It's hogwash. Chinese players were more veteran than me. They were not clumsy and not laggy. Explain modded razor and proxy, then confront it with your sentence about new and laggy players. I was able to kill a lot of players and my suit was way worse to theirs. No problem, I know, [V] Chinese were impressive and had impressive blue color at guardzone, I remember killing asdff and his another friend in covetous, they had insane miniheal and tried to trap me in covetous, where I killed their sampire. So was that you because he talked a lot of trash? Anyway [RW] Chinese were online much more and had reds, not like you and [V], so what can you know... You can't tell if i were important and whether i killed important players or i did not...

And I will take consequences of alvin liking your post, he is more two-faced than a controlled greater dragon at zero taming that betrays its owner.
Loler

Post by Loler »

yep
Attachments
ping.png
ping.png (57.88 KiB) Viewed 2683 times
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Necrodog likes this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

and sometimes
Attachments
pingworse.png
pingworse.png (286.13 KiB) Viewed 2678 times
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Necrodog likes this.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

proves nothing.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
The Silvertiger and Alvin like this.
DG

Post by DG »

royal kapero2 wrote: It's hogwash. Chinese players were more veteran than me. They were not clumsy and not laggy. Explain modded razor and proxy, then confront it with your sentence about new and laggy players. I was able to kill a lot of players and my suit was way worse to theirs. No problem, I know, [V] Chinese were impressive and had impressive blue color at guardzone, I remember killing asdff and his another friend in covetous, they had insane miniheal and tried to trap me in covetous, where I killed their sampire. So was that you because he talked a lot of trash? Anyway [RW] Chinese were online much more and had reds, not like you and [V], so what can you know... You can't tell if i were important and whether i killed important players or i did not...
V guild was active only for a few months in the year of 2013 and mainly consisted of new chinese players.The player you mentioned was the newest.You still remember them cuz you had killed their VETERAN players?

Modded razor which took use of target exploit,gave high ping players the option to play mages.After Kraz the UOS author pointed out and fixed target exploit,modded razor now is useless and cant be compared to UOS.Back then proxy was not allowed and chinese players suffered from high and unstable pings.Even now with proxy,ping of chinese players may still be the highest of the whole shard because of the phsical distance between the two countries and our great firewall.

Relax,young man.You were once playing on the chinese players' side(for a short time,for sure :) ).You call some of chinese players friends.After years of playing. you still die to chinese players now and then.Killing or being killed is no big deal in this game.Every char dies.Whatt matters is that you have fun when you compete with players who are on or beyond your level.
Rauch

Post by Rauch »

Bring back noxxers. I miss that build. Used to love running people down.
Rauch, Miryn, Kiryn, Duke the Don, UL, Bigpusher, Miss Tegan
:stick: :beathorse: :popcorn:
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

They were not new, all the frenzied nicknames in V were old FM players(who were already on this shard for years), and whatever their tag was, it was still the same group of people, so don't come that it was a new guild and new players. and I told you I didnt meet them often because you guys were yellows, hugging houses and guardzone, so you were useless. I am mostly talking about RW Chinese. haze f, beiju,black glad, all guard me etc.. Don't tell me they had high ping cuz haze f won 1v1 tournament mage with anyone. and they had the best suits back then. I enjoyed fights with them a lot, so give up on sharing your basic knowledge.

And I wasnt playing on your side, The Chinese were playing on my side, cuz I added Chinese to my guild... which was Qing. And you join whoever provides you a gingerbread boss/halloween, if thats the fun you are talking about, I am okay with it but don't deny you are not a noob after decade of playing with breaks, you get triggered over unpleasent facts. Yes, Chinese in ES,REQ,RW,FM were dying a lot and not because of their ping but because I was better. Remember the fight a few days ago, 4 vs. 5, I can post it anytime, I had freezes an every second, and Chinese were outrunning me easily but still lost to us. So you had better ping and you lost? SO whats the excuse? You use complex bandage and potions looped macros, I use plain hotkeys, means you are not that good yet, so I admit you are on level of new players. :)
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

I often lag as F***, so basically I am like a Chinese player and you are from US to me, why can't you win so often, the only kills Chinese got on me kill is when I cannot move, you pixel hoes I can post another video, on coon you lost 2 vs 10 and I literally couldnt move for the most of time. Your excuse is not working, and you use proxies which give you 200 or less ping.
Shake

Post by Shake »

I will be your huckleberry.
Jackie Moon

Post by Jackie Moon »

I remember back in the day kapero when you actually had awesome fencing gear back in the day and mall in sorry but reefer mainly uses steam, this he has admitted him self multiple times.
Ajani likes this.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

I want to see dueling for items
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Jackie Moon wrote:I remember back in the day kapero when you actually had awesome fencing gear back in the day and mall in sorry but reefer mainly uses steam, this he has admitted him self multiple times.
Just told you I would beat your ass on Razor,
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Kapero can brag all day about being a Dexxer but you will never see him with more than 5 hotkeys or try playing a mage lol. Malo is twice the archer kapero will ever be. Even in the old days kapero ran an illegal program called easyuo that auto bandaged and auto chugged potions for PvP. Razor alone couldn't help him survive thats why his main template was a stealth archer. His excuses of death always come from ping but the Chinese had way worse ping. It also got worse after server relocated so they all quit. Shut the fuck up cockpero