Where are the bad ass mages?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Reefer

Where are the bad ass mages?

Post by Reefer »

Beat my ass please, looking for 1v1s.
Maloskies likes this.
Maloskies

Re: Where are the bad ass mages?

Post by Maloskies »

I'll duel ya tomorrow if you want. I finally got less than 100 ping, woo woo
Discord: Maloskies#2094
Veteran Noobie

Post by Veteran Noobie »

they disappeared once uosteam was allowed into the game :(
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.
Silent Shadow

Post by Silent Shadow »

they dissappear when ping is over 9000
uosteam skripts only empower mages and nerf other classes (poison-builds/meelee/ninja-archers etc)
1 mage with steam worth 3 mages without it
WTB Ring 50 EP HCI DCI (up to 20kk)
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

I forgot to mention, I will use razor.
Jackie Moon

Post by Jackie Moon »

Last time we fought I won 3 and lost 3, as long as you don't bring that Logan guy ill duel when I'm on
Facko

Post by Facko »

Reefer wrote:Beat my ass please
Sunday already?
ultio mea est
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Jackie Moon wrote:Last time we fought I won 3 and lost 3, as long as you don't bring that Logan guy ill duel when I'm on
Dont lie in this thread please.
Last edited by Reefer on February 27th, 2017, 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
House

Post by House »

I'll duel on test, I don't have a finished mage on the main server yet but I could use some duels to knock the rust off. Long shot but are you reefer madness from lake super? From way back when.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Jackie Moon wrote:Last time we fought I won 3 and lost 3, as long as you don't bring that Logan guy ill duel when I'm on

What the fuck is this supposed to mean?

Please elaborate.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

And if this is Corbin, i'm sure you remember dying 1v2 awhile back when it was you and Kobly lol.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

who is corbin?
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
ortiz and Jackie Moon like this.
Jackie Moon

Post by Jackie Moon »

You were on Hillary clinton and Logan was following us around talking shit and saying I should duel you for suits. Then after 6 fights were I won half of them you said gf and recalled away, I'm sure the screen shots are still on my computer
ortiz likes this.
Jackie Moon

Post by Jackie Moon »

I'm sure I did die to you 2v1, I die alot. I often play distracted, or intoxicated, or risky(stupid) in the field. Lets be honest though, when I'm having a good night most every mage on the shard will die to me at least half the time.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Jackie Moon wrote:You were on Hillary clinton and Logan was following us around talking shit and saying I should duel you for suits. Then after 6 fights were I won half of them you said gf and recalled away, I'm sure the screen shots are still on my computer
Never once did I talk any "shit", Don't know where you got that information but, w/e.

I'll duel you for gold/items whenever you want though, i'll even let a gm be the middle-man.

But hey, if you got some hidden-beef with me, speak up and express it before throwing around 1-liners at me when I never knew you had hard feelings over this game. Maybe I dirted you and hurt that ego, other than that I don't know.

I'm not here to argue, but I won't stand for foolishness.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.