Where are the bad ass mages?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
zulu2401

Re: Where are the bad ass mages?

Post by zulu2401 »

DG wrote:
royal kapero2 wrote: It's hogwash. Chinese players were more veteran than me. They were not clumsy and not laggy. Explain modded razor and proxy, then confront it with your sentence about new and laggy players. I was able to kill a lot of players and my suit was way worse to theirs. No problem, I know, [V] Chinese were impressive and had impressive blue color at guardzone, I remember killing asdff and his another friend in covetous, they had insane miniheal and tried to trap me in covetous, where I killed their sampire. So was that you because he talked a lot of trash? Anyway [RW] Chinese were online much more and had reds, not like you and [V], so what can you know... You can't tell if i were important and whether i killed important players or i did not...
V guild was active only for a few months in the year of 2013 and mainly consisted of new chinese players.The player you mentioned was the newest.You still remember them cuz you had killed their VETERAN players?

Modded razor which took use of target exploit,gave high ping players the option to play mages.After Kraz the UOS author pointed out and fixed target exploit,modded razor now is useless and cant be compared to UOS.Back then proxy was not allowed and chinese players suffered from high and unstable pings.Even now with proxy,ping of chinese players may still be the highest of the whole shard because of the phsical distance between the two countries and our great firewall.

Relax,young man.You were once playing on the chinese players' side(for a short time,for sure :) ).You call some of chinese players friends.After years of playing. you still die to chinese players now and then.Killing or being killed is no big deal in this game.Every char dies.Whatt matters is that you have fun when you compete with players who are on or beyond your level.
Having fun is the key to enjoying demise. No one really cares about kaperos adventures as a small child or who is better at 1v1s. Play the game and have fun. Win or lose everyone dies eventually. Except kapero cuz he runs and gate hops cuz he's yellow. Everyone should embrace the idea of having fun. Instead you get pieces of shit like MB breaking rules and griefing the server limiting the success chance of you completing a spawn. There's no fun in that. It's simply a dipshit grown man who was bullied through school and hates his life so he expresses it through this game. Kapero is just an ignorant polish child wanting to be recognized for something no one gives a fuck about. Theres also no point in arguing with him because he's not fuckin smart enough to figure out the point you want to make.
Silent Shadow

Post by Silent Shadow »

DG wrote:ping of chinese players may still be the highest of the whole shard
try the ping from Ukraine :lol:
Rauch wrote:Bring back noxxers. I miss that build. Used to love running people down.
if you wanna nox-builds back - vote for my topic
http://www.uogdemise.com/community/view ... =14&t=4909
zulu2401 wrote:Kapero can brag all day about being a Dexxer but you will never see him with more than 5 hotkeys or try playing a mage lol.
you dont imagine what is to play with such ping for melee-dexter...number of hotkeys doesnt matter
runnin mage with 100-200 ping is much-much easier then runnin dexxer with same ping bro :?
WTB Ring 50 EP HCI DCI (up to 20kk)
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Never touched easyUO, unlike you. I am not chicken-hearted like you. How one can be that sore, to make lies in game? :)

me and Anthony File, the most blackened players by Zulu, if anyone wonders why, watch this brilliant video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2ra072hPSA
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Silent Shadow wrote: if you wanna nox-builds back
http://www.uogdemise.com/community/view ... =14&t=4909
Edit your thread to proper bug report. Thanks!
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."