Somebody hate me now

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Tempest

Re: Somebody hate me now

Post by Tempest »

We thank you for your service.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Akka and Anthony File like this.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

Akka

Post by Akka »

betterbytheminute.jpg
betterbytheminute.jpg (36.94 KiB) Viewed 4576 times
I need to read more comics, im running out of reaction-pics.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

Focus on the guild? I thought you were trying to get banned so you didn't have to play with those mean Hz's!
Cimber likes this.
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

I am flattered by how much credit you give us Opywang.

You really think we have Eos so wrapped around our little finger that we can make her lock your threads? Lol.
Akka likes this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

JUST ONE GUILD SHOULD BE HERE, HZ PEOPLE AND THEIR BLUE BEETLE. TWENTY FOUR SEVEN WE ARE IN A RUNIC HEAVEN. SHARD WITH NO NEWBIES, WE MADE LEFT ALL THE CUTIES.
Akka

Post by Akka »

royal kapero2 wrote:TWENTY FOUR SEVEN WE ARE IN A RUNIC HEAVEN.
:lol:
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

royal kapero2 wrote:JUST ONE GUILD SHOULD BE HERE, HZ PEOPLE AND THEIR BLUE BEETLE. TWENTY FOUR SEVEN WE ARE IN A RUNIC HEAVEN. SHARD WITH NO NEWBIES, WE MADE LEFT ALL THE CUTIES.
Quit spreading your poop terror
Discord: Maloskies#2094
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

royal kapero2 wrote:JUST ONE GUILD SHOULD BE HERE, HZ PEOPLE AND THEIR BLUE BEETLE. TWENTY FOUR SEVEN WE ARE IN A RUNIC HEAVEN. SHARD WITH NO NEWBIES, WE MADE LEFT ALL THE CUTIES.
Bars
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Demise Vet

Post by Demise Vet »

if anyone one on this server should be banned should be well i wont say any names RK
Axle

Post by Axle »

royal kapero2 wrote:NOOBS GOT TO BE ON RAMPAGE, THEY ALL ARE FUCKING CRAZY, LET ME TELL YOU THAT THEY NEED THREADS TO PROVE WHAT'S WRONG. THEY THINK THEY ACTUALLY DO BUT NO ONE TRYNA TO READ THEIR SHIT SERIOUSLY. THE GMS DON'T MIND, WE CAN DO WHATEVER WE WANT, WE'RE THUG AND WE DON'T NEED TO SILENT CRACKERS LIKE OPY. IT'S JUST THEY NEED SOME TIME FOR REAL LIFE, ALWAYS GET MAD CUZ WE PLAY THIS GAME BETTER THAN ANYBODY.
"we're thug" LMFAO...too funny
BannerBruce

Post by BannerBruce »

Opywang i always Read about "How hz rule on serwer blah blahblah".. Tell me Then why your guild co operate with hz in trammel ? Why you have ppl who have members in UoH and Hzs?? Try spy Or try too fuckups New players in uoh on spawns?
Akka and pimpinez like this.
Cimber

Post by Cimber »

Opywang wrote:There is censorship going on all the thread are getting lock about facts about this shard, and probably this one is gonna get lock.

I guess there is no more freedom of speech it's just controlling the masses.

This shard is run by Hzs when I say that they started to lock the threads so I guess this is proof that it is true!

Hzs I want to get banned because I don't want to play on a corrupted servers so please ban me so I don't have to play on your stinky shard!
Your logic is always bass ackwards. Why not just quit if you want to get banned. For how "miserable" you are, you sure are sticking around a long time... Hows the spawning going? Awesome?
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Troll!
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

the obsession with HZ is so real lmao.. yall need to get a life
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

april0395 and Tanya like this.